Memorial Gymnasium may refer to:
In the United States:
- Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, known as Memorial Gym from 1956–92
- Memorial Gymnasium (Grambling State), Grambling, Louisiana
- Memorial Gymnasium (University of Idaho), Moscow, Idaho
- Memorial Gymnasium (Louisiana Tech University), Ruston, Louisiana
- Memorial Gymnasium (University of Maine), Orono, Maine
- Memorial Gymnasium (University of Texas at El Paso), El Paso, Texas
- Memorial Gymnasium (Vanderbilt University), Nashville, Tennessee
- Memorial Gymnasium (Virginia), at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Other articles related to "memorial gymnasium, memorial":
... See also Memorial Gymnasium (Vanderbilt University) The Commodores play their home games in Memorial Gymnasium ... Memorial Gymnasium was built in the early 1950s ... It was dedicated as the campus memorial to students and alumni killed in World War II a plaque commemorating those who died is displayed in the Gym's North lobby ...
... In 1952, Memorial Gymnasium was constructed on the Louisiana Tech University campus in Ruston to serve as the home of the LA Tech Bulldogs men's basketball team ... After the inception of the Lady Techsters basketball team in 1974, Memorial Gymnasium was home to Lady Techster basketball through the 1981–82 season ... rebounded to defeat LSU 97–83 to christen Memorial Gym with the first victory in Louisiana Tech women's basketball history on January 24, 1975 ...
Famous quotes containing the word memorial:
“When I received this [coronation] ring I solemnly bound myself in marriage to the realm; and it will be quite sufficient for the memorial of my name and for my glory, if, when I die, an inscription be engraved on a marble tomb, saying, Here lieth Elizabeth, which reigned a virgin, and died a virgin.”
—Elizabeth I (15331603)