Gage acted as editor of The National Citizen and Ballot Box, May 1878 - October 1881, (available on microfilm) and as editor of The Liberal Thinker, from 1890 - onwards. These publications offered her the opportunity to publish essays and opinion pieces. The following is a partial list of published works:
- "Is Woman Her Own?", published in The Revolution, April 9, 1868, ed. Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Parker Pillsbury. pp 215–216.
- "Prospectus", published in The National Citizen and Ballot Box, ed. Matilda E. J. Gage. May 1878 p 1.
- "Indian Citizenship", published in The National Citizen and Ballot Box, ed. Matilda E. J. Gage. May 1878 p 2.
- "All The Rights I Want", published in The National Citizen and Ballot Box, ed. Matilda E. J. Gage. January 1879 p 2.
- "A Sermon Against Woman", published in The National Citizen and Ballot Box, ed. Matilda E. J. Gage. September 1881 p 2.
- "God in the Constitution", published in The National Citizen and Ballot Box, ed. Matilda E. J. Gage. October 1881 p 2.
- Woman As Inventor, 1870, Fayetteville, NY: F.A. Darling
- History of Woman Suffrage, 1881, Chapters by Cady Stanton, E., Anthony, S.B., Gage, M. E. J., Harper, I.H. (published again in 1985 by Salem NH: Ayer Company)
- The Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer, 14 and 21 March 1891, editor and editorials. It is possible she wrote some previous unsigned editorials, rather than L. Frank Baum, for whom she completed the paper's run.
- Woman, Church and State, 1893 (published again in 1980 by Watertowne MA: Persephone Press)
Read more about this topic: Matilda Joslyn Gage
Other articles related to "publication, publications":
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other publications ... In the US, technology news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and ... called Playpower, in which he described most of the world's underground publications ... He also listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle Revolution, Drugs, Popular Music, New ...
... Fourteen Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The Church in ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... AMG Publishers (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... times in the General Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)