Master Blaster may refer to:
- "Master Blaster (Jammin')", a 1980 single by Stevie Wonder
- Master Blaster (band), German dance music band
- "Master Blaster", a song from the 1996 album Butterfly Rocket by Nikka Costa
- Master Blaster (thisGIRL single), a song by thisGIRL
- Master Blaster (Surinamese band), a Surinamese band formed in 1981
- Fictional characters from the 1985 film Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
- A fictional character from the 1980s American cartoon Kidd Video
- The Master Blaster, a comic book
- "Master Blaster", the third season Beast Wars episode in which the two Megatrons merge sparks.
- A member of the Legion of Net.Heroes
- Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar
- The nickname of former West Indian cricketer Viv Richards
- The nickname of former Sri Lankan cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya
- A type of water coaster
- An indoor roller coaster located at Sandcastle Waterworld, England
- Masterblaster, a video game series
- The job title of a senior explosives engineer (example Tovex)
- Master Blasters
- Blaster Master (disambiguation)
- Raster Blaster
Other articles related to "master blaster, blaster":
... track listing "As If You Read My Mind" (5) "Master Blaster (Jammin')" (6) "Do Like You" (7) "Master Blaster (Jammin)" is a 1980 single by American singer-songwriter ...
... Released only in Australia as promotional singles Master Blaster No ... "Master Blaster (Single Edit)" Nikka Costa, Justin Stanley 420 2 ... "Master Blaster (Extended Jam)†" Nikka Costa, Justin Stanley 517 † Same as the album version Get Off My Sunshine No ...
... opened the first uphill water ride, known as the Dragon Blaster (at the time) ... water coasters have been added, as well as the Master Blaster and the now removed Family Blaster ... The Master Blaster has been voted as the best water ride in the world by several travel publications and was mentioned on the Travel Channel as such ...
Famous quotes containing the word master:
“Slowly ... the truth is dawning upon women, and still more slowly upon men, that woman is no stepchild of nature, no Cinderella of fate to be dowered only by fairies and the Prince; but that for her and in her, as truly as for and in man, life has wrought its great experiences, its master attainments, its supreme human revelations of the stuff of which worlds are made.”
—Anna Garlin Spencer (18511931)