Most notable publications by Kets de Vries were his books 'Sex, Money, Happiness, and Death: The Quest for Authenticity' (2009) 'The Leader on the Couch,' (2006), 'The Leadership Mystique' (2001), 'Organizations on the Couch' (1991) and 'The Neurotic Organization' (1984; together with Danny Miller), a trilogy which encompasses his seminal work on leadership from the past decade; 'Reflections on Character and Leadership', 'Reflections on Leadership and Career', and 'Reflections on Groups and Organisations', and most recently 'The Hedgehog Effect: The Secrets of Building High Performance Teams' (November 2011). Kets de Vries has developed four 360° Leadership Assessment instruments: "The Personality Audit", "Leadership Archetype Questionnaire", "Inner Theatre Inventory", and the "Organizational Culture Audit".
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R.; Miller, D. (1984). The Neurotic Organization: Diagnosing and Changing Counterproductive Styles of Management. Jossey-Bass Inc.. pp. 264. ISBN 0-87589-606-5. http://books.google.com/books?id=B8G3AAAAIAAJ.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. (1991). Organizations on the Couch. Jossey-Bass. pp. 408. ISBN 1-55542-384-1. http://books.google.com/books?id=Kr_kAAAACAAJ&dq.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. (2001). The Leadership Mystique: a user's manual for the human enterprise. FT Press. pp. 352. ISBN 0-273-65620-1. http://books.google.com/books?id=U1Ya7__jI4AC.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. (2006). The Leader on the Couch: A Clinical Approach to Changing People and Organizations. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.. pp. 407. ISBN 9985-9757-4-X. http://books.google.com/books?id=aaOVGQAACAAJ.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R.; Florent-Treacy, Elizabeth; Korotov, Konstantin (2007). Coach and Couch: The Psychology of Making Better Leaders. Hampshire, UK: (INSEAD Business Books series). Palgrave Macmillan.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. & Carlock, Randel, with Elizabeth Florent-Treacy (2007). Family Business on the Couch: A Psychological Perspective, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., West Sussex, UK.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. (2009). Reflections on Character and Leadership: On the Couch with Manfred Kets de Vries, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, March 2009
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. (2009). Sex, Money, Happiness and Death: The Quest for Authenticity. Palgrave. pp. 264. ISBN 0-230-57792-X. http://books.google.com/books?id=fPTVOwAACAAJ.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. & Konstantin Korotov (2009). Leadership Development (editors), London: Edward Elgar. (November 2011)
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. Reflections on Leadership and Career Development, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, UK. (December 2009).
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R., Laura Guillen, Konstantin Korotov & Elizabeth Florent-Treacy (editors) The Coaching Kaleidoscope: Insights from the Inside, Palgrave Macmillan, Hampshire, UK.(July 2010).
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. Reflections on Groups and Organisations. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., UK.(January 2011)
- Konstantin Korotov, Elizabeth Florent-Treacy, Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R, & Andreas Bernhardt, (editors) Tricky Coaching; Difficult Cases in Leadership Coaching. Hampshire, UK: Palgrave Macmillan. (November 2011)
- Kets de Vries, Manfred F. R. The Hedgehog Effect: The Secrets of Building High Performance Teams. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., UK (November 2011)
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The Church in Prophecy ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... to various attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting ... as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and Gandalf's Garden which espoused the mystic path ... he described most of the world's underground publications ... He also listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle Revolution, Drugs, Popular Music, New Society, Cinema, Theatre ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)