- CPU: Pentium 4 HT 3.0E (3.0 GHz, 1 megabyte L2 Cache, Hyper-Threading, 800 MHz FSB)
- RAM: 184 pin DDR SDRAM PC3200 (400 MHz) 512 MB × 2 (Dual)
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6800 AGP (NV40), 256 Bit GDDR3 256 MB, compatible with Vertex Shader 3.0 & Pixel Shader 3.0
- Sound: 64 channel, 5.1 ch SP-DIF
- LAN: On board, 10/100/1000 BASE-TX. JVS I/O Connector
- Serial: 2 Channel (can switch one channel between 232C and 422)
- Other: USB port x 4, high-definition output (DVI and VGA out), S-Video out, DVD Drive Support, Sega ALL.NET online support
- Operating System: MontaVista Linux
- Protection : High Spec original security module.
The Sega Lindbergh standard universal sit-down cabinet uses a 1360x768 WXGA LCD display.
Aside from the standard Lindbergh system (Lindbergh Yellow), Sega developed a Lindbergh Red and Lindbergh Blue system, which have different specifications.
The Lindbergh has been superseded by the Ring series (RingEdge and RingWide), so there will be no new arcade games developed for this system. The last game to run on Lindbergh was MJ4 Evolution.
Famous quotes containing the word lindbergh:
“I got it: Man Without Head Kills Rich Jeweler. What an eight- column spread thatd be on the front page. Why thats the greatest story since Lindbergh flew to Paris. Oh boy, if only it was true.”
—P. J. Wolfson, John L. Balderston (18991954)