Below are listed political parties registered at the Ministry of Interior of Spain 1985–1993. Note that:
- The Ministry does not appear to remove registrations if parties are dissolved or become dormant, and a large part of the groups mentioned no longer exists today.
- In several cases the groups listed were electoral alliances formed to contest a specific election.
- In several cases, the registered parties are regional affiliates or branches of a nation-wide party.
- Some of the organizations listed are not political parties per se. For example a handful of youth wings of political parties are listed.
- Parties listed in the order by which they were registered.
Famous quotes containing the words parties, political, spain, list and/or registered:
“Hostesses who entertain much must make up their parties as ministers make up their cabinets, on grounds other than personal liking.”
—George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian)
“Religion means goal and way, politics implies end and means. The political end is recognizable by the fact that it may be attainedin successand its attainment is historically recorded. The religious goal remains, even in mans highest experiences, that which simply provides direction on the mortal way; it never enters into historical consummation.”
—Martin Buber (18781965)
“last time I saw you was the hospital
pale skull protruding under ashen skin
blue veined unconscious girl
in an oxygen tent
the war in Spain has ended long ago
—Allen Ginsberg (b. 1926)
“Thirtythe promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning brief-case of enthusiasm, thinning hair.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald (18961940)
“To have no son, no wife,
No house or land still seemed quite natural.
Only a numbness registered the shock
Of finding out how much had gone of life,
How widely from the others.”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)