Below are listed political parties registered at the Ministry of Interior of Spain 1985–1993. Note that:
- The Ministry does not appear to remove registrations if parties are dissolved or become dormant, and a large part of the groups mentioned no longer exists today.
- In several cases the groups listed were electoral alliances formed to contest a specific election.
- In several cases, the registered parties are regional affiliates or branches of a nation-wide party.
- Some of the organizations listed are not political parties per se. For example a handful of youth wings of political parties are listed.
- Parties listed in the order by which they were registered.
Famous quotes containing the words parties, political, spain, list and/or registered:
“We give lovely parties that last through the night,
I dress as a woman and scream with delight,
We wake up at lunch time and find were still tight.
What could be duller than that?”
—Noël Coward (18991973)
“The short lesson that comes out of long experience in political agitation is something like this: all the motive power in all of these movements is the instinct of religious feeling. All the obstruction comes from attempting to rely on anything else. Conciliation is the enemy.”
—John Jay Chapman (18621933)
“last time I saw you was the hospital
pale skull protruding under ashen skin
blue veined unconscious girl
in an oxygen tent
the war in Spain has ended long ago
—Allen Ginsberg (b. 1926)
“I made a list of things I have
to remember and a list
of things I want to forget,
but I see they are the same list.”
—Linda Pastan (b. 1932)
“To have no son, no wife,
No house or land still seemed quite natural.
Only a numbness registered the shock
Of finding out how much had gone of life,
How widely from the others.”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)