This list contains notable publishing organizations (past and present) and imprints that specialize in pornographic books.
- Circlet Press, a publisher of science fiction and fantasy erotica.
- Ellora's Cave, an erotic fiction publisher.
- Erotika Biblion Society was an erotic publisher from 1888 to 1909 based in London.
- Greenery Press, a publisher specializing in non-fiction books on sexuality.
- Grove Press, an American alternative books publisher established in 1951.
- Olympia Press, a Paris-based publisher launched in 1953 that no longer publishes.
- Sensorotika Press, a very small publisher of erotic titles.
- Black Lace, an erotic imprint with solely female authors.
- Nexus Books, an erotic imprint focusing on BDSM.
Famous quotes containing the words list of, publishers, book and/or list:
“The advice of their elders to young men is very apt to be as unreal as a list of the hundred best books.”
—Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. (18411935)
“Time & Co. are, after all, the only quite honest and trustworthy publishers that we know.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The English Biblea book which, if everything else in our language should perish, would alone suffice to show the whole extent of its beauty and power.”
—Thomas Babington Macaulay (18001859)
“All is possible,
Who so list believe;
Trust therefore first, and after preve,
As men wed ladies by license and leave,
All is possible.”
—Sir Thomas Wyatt (1503?1542)