Previous books as author or in collaboration with:
- Marilyn & Me, A Photographer's Memories by Lawrence Schiller
- Into the Mirror by Lawrence Schiller
- Perfect Murder, Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller
- Cape May Court House by Lawrence Schiller
- American Tragedy by Lawrence Schiller and James Willwerth
- Oswald's Tale: An American Mystery by Norman Mailer
- I Want to Tell You by O.J. Simpson with Lawrence Schiller
- The Executioner's Song by Norman Mailer
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Lenny Bruce by Albert Goldman and Lawrence Schiller
- LSD by Richard Alpert, Sidney Cohen and Lawrence Schiller
- Marilyn: A Biography by Norman Mailer and the world's foremost photographers.
Other articles related to "books, book":
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... In addition to this he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family began to spend more ...
... Flemish comedian, singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
... The book series does not chronicle any one particular timeframe ... Some of the books focus on characters who, in other volumes, are historical figures (e.g ... Typically, those books are set before the founding of Redwall Abbey ...
... and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art with science fiction or ... known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... a repackaging of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“The life of reasonMa phrase once used by people who thought that reading books would deliver them from their passions.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“The book borrower of real stature whom we envisage here proves himself to be an inveterate collector of books not so much by the fervor with which he guards his borrowed treasures and by the deaf ear which he turns to all reminders from the everyday world of legality as by his failure to read these books.”
—Walter Benjamin (18921940)
“My books are water; those of the great geniuses is wine. Everybody drinks water.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)