Laddie may refer to:
- "Laddie", played by Lassie in Son of Lassie
- "Laddie", an animal on The Simpsons
- "Laddie", a counterpart-of-sorts to Gaspode in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
- "Laddie", the name of a male sacrificial victim of a Scottish pagan cult in Cowboys for Christ
- "Laddie", the word for boy in Scottish English
- "Laddie, a True Blue Story", a book by Gene Stratton-Porter
- Laddie (film), a 1940 American film based on the Stratton-Porter book, and directed by Jack Hively
- "Laddie", nickname for the whiskies from the Bruichladdich Distillery, the new 10 years old is actually named "The Laddie Ten"
Other articles related to "laddie":
... the process of selecting the best dogs for training, including Laddie, the young pup of the champion collie, Lassie ... leave behind his dog Lassie and her pup, Laddie ... Laddie, being considered as a "war dog", follows Joe to training school and then stows away on his master's bomber, just as it takes off on a dangerous mission over Nazi-occupied Norway ...
... Bodleian, Harding B 11(1446), "Gypsy Laddie," W ... B 25(731), "Gipsy Loddy" Firth b.25(220), "The Gipsy Laddy" Harding B 11(1317), "The Gipsy Laddie, O" Firth b.26(198), Harding B 15(116b), 2806 c.14(14 ...
... thou go to the barracks, Johnny? Highland Laddie (Hielan' Laddie) Blue Bonnets Over the Border Village Maid Scotch Measure (Twa Some) Earl of Errol The Cakewalk Tribute to J.L ... McKenzie Flowers of Edinburgh Hebridean Laddie Over the Water to Charlie The Dusty Miller Aberdonian Lassie Bobby Cuthbertson Louden Lassies The Thistle The Bonnie Briest Knot Lady ...
... Laddie Cain was the tenor for the Florida Boys, a Southern Gospel quartet, in the 1970s ... Persondata Name Cain, Laddie Alternative names Short description Date of birth Place of birth Date of death Place of death ...
... I played at the cards and the dice Wi' my ain dear rantin' laddie But noo I maun sit in my father's kitchen nook, And sing baloo to my bastard bairnie ... gates o'Aboyne Wi'a letter to my rantin' laddie ... or is he a lord, Or is he but a caddie, That ye sae aft call on his name, Your own dear rantin' laddie ? My love's nae a laird, nor is he a lord, Nor is he but a caddie But he's ...
Famous quotes containing the word laddie:
“Will ye go with me, my hinny and my heart?
Will you go with me, my dearie?
And I will swear by the hilt of my spear,
That your lord shall no more come near thee.”
—Unknown. The Gypsy Laddie (l. 1316)
“Ye lassies all, whereer ye be,
And ye lie with an east-shore laddie,
Yell happy be and yell happy be,
For they are frank and free.”
—Unknown. The Rantin Laddie (l. 4952)
“Oft have I played at cards and dice,
Because they were so enticing;
But this is a sad and sorrowful day
To see my apron rising.”
—Unknown. The Rantin Laddie (l. 14)