- Killer (Alice Cooper album), a 1971 rock album by Alice Cooper
- Killer (Tech N9ne album), 2008 rap album by Tech N9ne
- The Killer (Impious album), an album by Impious
- "Killer" (Kiss song), a song by Kiss
- "Killer" (Adamski song), a song by Adamski and Seal
- Killer (Finnish band), an early 2000s Finnish pop band
- Killer (British band), a 1980s psychobilly band
- Killer (Swiss band), a 1980s heavy metal music band
- "The Killer" (Mobile song), a song by Canadian band Mobile
- The Killer (Shed album), a 2012 album by German techno musician Shed
- "Killer", a song by Van Der Graaf Generator from H to He, Who Am the Only One
- "Killer", a song by Boy Kill Boy from Civilian
- "Killer", a song by The Hoosiers from The Trick to Life
- "Killer", a song by Krokus from Painkiller
- "Killer", a song by Fazer (rapper)
Read more about this topic: Killer
Other articles related to "music":
... Culture of Libya Further information Music of Libya and Libyan literature Libya is culturally similar to its neighboring Maghrebian states ... still alive and well, with troupes performing music and dance at frequent festivals, both in Libya and abroad ... A number of TV stations air various styles of traditional Libyan music ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and ... the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical ...
... Since the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and laying down the beat ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... During this period, Nairobi was established as a hub of soukous music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“Nothing is capable of being well set to music that is not nonsense.”
—Joseph Addison (16721719)
“It was a poetic recreation to watch those distant sails steering for half-fabulous ports, whose very names are a mysterious music to our ears.... It is remarkable that men do not sail the sea with more expectation. Nothing was ever accomplished in a prosaic mood.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)