- The bankruptcy of the absolute monarchy (1814–1820) (1971, Ariel, 1987 and Critica, 2002)
- The crisis of the Old Regime (Critica, 1992)
- History: social project and analysis the past (Critical, 1993)
- History after the aim of history (Critica, 1992)
- Europe before the mirror (Critical, 1994 and 2000)
- To teach history with a civil war of by means (Critica, 1999)
- Història dels homes (Critical, 2000) Castilian version in the history of the men (Critica, 2001)
- Introducció to l'estudi of història (Critica, 1999) version in Castilian Introduction to the study of history (Critica, 1999)
- Aturar temps (Critica, 2005)
- Of in the middle of the time (Critica, 2006)
Read more about this topic: Josep Fontana
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The Church ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... has led to various attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting ... technology news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and Gandalf's Garden which espoused the mystic path ... called Playpower, in which he described most of the world's underground publications ... He also listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle Revolution, Drugs ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)