John Doyle may refer to:
- Jack Doyle (1913–1978), Irish boxer and actor
- Jack Doyle (baseball) (1869–1958), American baseball player
- John Andrew Doyle (1844–1907), English historian
- John Doyle (announcer), American announcer whose voice is used by the National Institute of Standards and Technology radio station WWV
- John Doyle (artist) (1797–1868), Irish artist and grandfather of Arthur Conan Doyle
- John Doyle (baseball) (1858–1915), Canadian Major League Baseball player
- John Doyle (aviator) (1895–1974), World War I flying ace of No. 60 Squadron RAF
- John Doyle (Canadian artist) (born 1950), Toronto artist
- John Doyle (comedian) (born 1953), Australian comedian and writer
- John Doyle (critic) (born 1957), Canadian television critic
- John Doyle (director) (fl. 2000s), British theatre director
- John Doyle (drummer) (born c. 1959), drummer of bands including Magazine (early 1980s) and The Armoury Show (mid 1980s)
- John Doyle (engineer) (born c. 1955), developed techniques used by NASA to test their space shuttles for damage
- John Doyle (Gaelic footballer) (born 1977), Kildare Gaelic footballer
- Sir John Doyle, 1st Baronet (1756–1834), Irish officer, Lieutenant-Governor of Guernsey, Private Secretary to George IV
- John Doyle (born 1968), Welsh guitarist, member of Iwcs a Doyle, Maffia Mr. Huws and Meic Stevens a'r Band
- John Doyle (hurler) (1930–2010), Irish sportsperson
- John Doyle (Carlow hurler) (born 1992), Irish hurler
- John Doyle (judge) (born 1945), Chief Justice of South Australia
- John Doyle (musician) (born 1971), member of band Solas, 1994–2000
- John Doyle (police officer) (died 1913), New Zealand Police officer killed in the line of duty
- John Doyle (rugby league) (born 1977), Australian rugby league player
- John Doyle (soccer) (born 1966), American soccer player
- John Doyle (British Army soldier) (1828–1892), Irish cavalryman in the Charge of the Light Brigade
- John Doyle (West Virginia politician) (born 1942), member of the West Virginia House of Delegates
- Johnny Doyle (1951–1981), Scottish footballer who played for Celtic F.C.
- John Joe Doyle (born 1906), Irish hurler
- John H. Doyle (1844–1919), Republican politician in the U.S. State of Ohio
Other articles related to "john, john doyle, doyle":
... Fleming 3 John Cusack 4 J ... winners Tony Reddin Bobby Rackard • Nick O'Donnell • John Doyle Jimmy Finn • John Keane • Paddy Phelan Lory Meagher • Jack Lynch Christy Ring • Mick Mackey ...
... most recently, 'In Play' and 'Double Play', with guitarist John Doyle ... She appears in concert solo, as well as with John Doyle ... traditional Irish musician to be nominated for a Grammy, when her recording with John Doyle Double Play on Compass Records was nominated in the "Best Traditional World Music Album" category ...
... Tipperary - 1958 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Champions (17th title) J ... O'Grady M ...
... Jacob Doyle (1855–1941), Major League Baseball player James Doyle (disambiguation), several people, including James Edward Doyle (judge) (1915–1987 ... Doyle (born 1935), American journalist Jim Doyle (born 1945), American politician Jim Doyle (baseball) (1881–1912), Major League Baseball player Jim Doyle (Canad ...
... Sheds Her Chameleon Skin Jack O'Brien – The Full Monty John Rando – Urinetown Scott Schwartz – Bat Boy The Musical 2002 Michael Mayer – Thoroughly Modern Millie Nicholas Hytner – Sweet Smell of ... Mike Nichols – Spamalot Bartlett Sher – The Light in the Piazza 2006 John Doyle – Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Michael Greif – Grey Gardens Daniel Finzi Pasca ...
Famous quotes containing the words doyle and/or john:
“Our ideas must be as broad as Nature if they are to interpret Nature.”
—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (18591930)
“Gracious Lord, oh bomb the Germans.
Spare their women for Thy Sake,
And if that is not too easy
We will pardon Thy Mistake.
But gracious Lord, whateer shall be,
Dont let anyone bomb me.”
—Sir John Betjeman (19061984)