Innocent Eyes may refer to:
- Innocent Eyes (Graham Nash album), Graham Nash's 1986 album
- Innocent Eyes (Delta Goodrem album), Delta Goodrem's 2003 debut album
- Innocent Eyes (song), the title single of the above album, also by Delta Goodrem
- Innocent Eyes (2006 album), a hybrid album of Delta Goodrem's two previous albums, released in Japan
- Innocent Eyes (Annihilator), the title of a song performed by the Canadian band Annihilator, from the album Refresh the Demon
Other articles related to "innocent eyes":
... Innocent Eyes is a compilation album by Australian singer-songwriter Delta Goodrem, released only in Japan on 11 October 2006 through Sony Music Japan ... The album comprises songs from her first two studio albums, Innocent Eyes and Mistaken Identity, as well as two new songs "Never Fades Away" and "Flawed ...
61 1 ... — 3 ... AUS 3× Platinum NZ Gold Innocent Eyes 2003 "Lost Without You" 4 ... AUS 2× Platinum "Innocent Eyes" 1 — — 25 — 14 ...
... Innocent Eyes was then tied with Neil Diamond's album Hot August Night (1972) for spending the most weeks at number-one in Australian history. 2003 it was announced that the third song released from the album was "Innocent Eyes" which was released as a CD single on 6 June 2003 ... "Innocent Eyes" also went top ten in the UK and went top twenty in New Zealand ...
Famous quotes containing the words eyes and/or innocent:
“Creamy bean flowers with black eyes and leaves like bored hearts.
Is it blood clots the tendrils are dragging up that string?
No, no, it is scarlet flowers that will one day be edible.”
—Sylvia Plath (19321963)
“The innocent are so few that two of them seldom meetwhen they do meet, their victims lie strewn around.”
—Elizabeth Bowen (18991973)