Industrial may refer to:
- Industry, segment of the economy
- Industrial archaeology, the study of industrial history
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial group (disambiguation)
- Industrial Revolution, the development of industry in the 19th century
- Industrial society, one that has undergone industrialization
- Industrial technology
- Industrial land use or zoning
- "Industrial" is industry jargon for a training film or video
- Industrial, Los Angeles County, California, in Los Angeles County
- Industrial, Orange County, California, in Orange County
- Arts and entertainment
- Industrial music, genre of music
- Industrial musical, musical performance done only for the employees of a company in order to motivate or educate them
- Industrial Records, record label
- Industrial piercing, ear cartilage piercing
- Industrial (album), debut album by Pitchshifter
- Industrial Metal,
- See also
- Industry (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "industrial":
... Institute IOI Group, IOI Corporation, industrial gas manufacturing in Malaysia, property development (Marriott Putrajaya Hotel and Palm Garden Hotel in Putrajaya), oil palm plantations Internal Object Identifier ...
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ... Return to Industrial Design Excellence Awards ...
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ...
... There are two main industrial zones in Narita Nogedaira (野毛平?) and Toyosumi (豊住?) ... and Pratt Whitney, called Japan Turbine Technologies, is located in the Taiei industrial estate ...
... The The William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering Management at the Technion (IE M) is the oldest such department in Israel ... Naor's vision was to combine Industrial engineering with Management by creating a large, inherently multidisciplinary unit covering a wide spectrum of activities, from applied engineering to mathematical ...
Famous quotes containing the word industrial:
“Literary works cannot be taken over like factories, or literary forms of expression like industrial methods. Realist writing, of which history offers many widely varying examples, is likewise conditioned by the question of how, when and for what class it is made use of.”
—Bertolt Brecht (18981956)
“The Enormous Room seems to me to be the book that has nearest approached the mood of reckless adventure in which men will reach the white heat of imagination needed to fuse the soggy disjointed complexity of the industrial life about us into seething fluid of creation. There can be no more playing safe.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)
“The basis on which good repute in any highly organized industrial community ultimately rests is pecuniary strength; and the means of showing pecuniary strength, and so of gaining or retaining a good name, are leisure and a conspicuous consumption of goods.”
—Thorstein Veblen (18571929)