Industrial may refer to:
- Industry, segment of the economy
- Industrial archaeology, the study of industrial history
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial group (disambiguation)
- Industrial Revolution, the development of industry in the 19th century
- Industrial society, one that has undergone industrialization
- Industrial technology
- Industrial land use or zoning
- "Industrial" is industry jargon for a training film or video
- Industrial, Los Angeles County, California, in Los Angeles County
- Industrial, Orange County, California, in Orange County
- Arts and entertainment
- Industrial music, genre of music
- Industrial musical, musical performance done only for the employees of a company in order to motivate or educate them
- Industrial Records, record label
- Industrial piercing, ear cartilage piercing
- Industrial (album), debut album by Pitchshifter
- Industrial Metal,
- See also
- Industry (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "industrial":
... There are two main industrial zones in Narita Nogedaira (野毛平?) and Toyosumi (豊住?) ... Turbine Technologies, is located in the Taiei industrial estate ...
... Institute IOI Group, IOI Corporation, industrial gas manufacturing in Malaysia, property development (Marriott Putrajaya Hotel and Palm Garden Hotel in Putrajaya), oil ...
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ... Return to Industrial Design Excellence Awards ...
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ...
... The The William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering Management at the Technion (IE M) is the oldest such department in Israel ... Naor's vision was to combine Industrial engineering with Management by creating a large, inherently multidisciplinary unit covering a wide spectrum of activities, from applied ...
Famous quotes containing the word industrial:
“Predatory capitalism created a complex industrial system and an advanced technology; it permitted a considerable extension of democratic practice and fostered certain liberal values, but within limits that are now being pressed and must be overcome. It is not a fit system for the mid- twentieth century.”
—Noam Chomsky (b. 1928)
“The clock, not the steam-engine, is the key-machine of the modern industrial age.”
—Lewis Mumford (18951990)
“Revolution? Unscrew the flag-staff, wrap the bunting in the oil covers, and put the thing in the clothes-chest. Let the old lady bring you your house-slippers and untie your fiery red necktie. You always make revolutions with your mugs, your republicnothing but an industrial accident.”
—Alfred Döblin (18781957)