III (iii) may refer to:
- III Records, a Japanese record label
- Hank Williams III or III (born 1972), American country singer
- Information International, Inc., a computer technology company
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc., a library-software company
- Insurance Information Institute, a US industry organization
- Intelligence and Information Institute, a fictional USA government organization in the comic version of Transformers
- Interactive Investor International
- Interstate Identification Index, an index of criminal records maintained by the FBI
- III, the Inti Creates sound team
- III, Group 3 element in the periodic table
- III (Level 3), the highest rating used in Hong Kong film distribution and classification
- Fairey III, a family of British reconnaissance aircraft
- iii, Communiiity, a social enterprise development co-operative
Other articles related to "iii":
... Led Zeppelin III is the third studio album by the English rock band Led Zeppelin ... the highest sellers in Zeppelin's catalogue, Led Zeppelin III is now generally praised, and acknowledged as representing an important milestone in the band's history ... Although acoustic songs are featured on Led Zeppelin III's predecessors, it is this album which is widely acknowledged for showing that Led Zeppelin was more than just a conventional ...
... The United States Congress proclaimed King Boris III savior of fifty thousand Bulgarian Jews on 12 May 1994 ... King Boris III was posthumously awarded the Jewish National Fund's Medal of the Legion of Honor, the first non-Jew to receive one of the Jewish community's ... Anti-Defamation League and Chabad have also honored King Boris III for refusing to sacrifice his Jewish subjects to the Nazi juggernaut ...
... John III (Swedish Johan III, Finnish Juhana III) (20 December 1537 – 17 November 1592) was King of Sweden from 1568 until his death ...
... Durin III allied his forces with Eregion during the War of the Elves and Sauron, but they were unable to prevent its destruction, which led to a long period of isolation and gradual dwindling in Khazad-d ... Hammond and Scull conclude that Durin III was King of Khazad-dûm when the West Gate of Moria was constructed, the Durin whose name appears on the door ...
... Romanos III Argyros (or Romanus III Argyrus) (Greek Ρωμανός Γ΄ Αργυρός, Rōmanos III Argyros) (968 – 11 April 1034) was Byzantine emperor from 15 November 1028 until his death ...
Famous quotes containing the word iii:
“The army is the true nobility of our country.”
—Napoleon Bonaparte III (18081873)
“Napoleon wanted to turn Paris into Rome under the Caesars, only with louder music and more marble. And it was done. His architects gave him the Arc de Triomphe and the Madeleine. His nephew Napoleon III wanted to turn Paris into Rome with Versailles piled on top, and it was done. His architects gave him the Paris Opera, an addition to the Louvre, and miles of new boulevards.”
—Tom Wolfe (b. 1931)
“Knavery seems to be so much a the striking feature of its inhabitants that it may not in the end be an evil that they will become aliens to this kingdom.”
—George III (17381820)