Hung can refer to:
- Hùng Vương, a king of Vietnam
- Hung Hei-Gun, founder of the martial art Hung Gar Kung Fu
- Hung Shing, Chinese government official during the Tang dynasty
- Hung Huynh, Vietnamese-American chef, winner of the third season of the television show Top Chef
- Hung Pham (born 1963), Vietnamese-Canadian former politician
- Hung Cheng, professor of Applied Mathematics
- Hung Yan Yan (born 1965), Hong Kong martial artist, actor, stuntman and action director
- Sammo Hung (born 1952), actor and director of martial arts movies
- William Hung (born 1983), former American Idol contestant
- Le Van Hung (died 1975), South Vietnamese general during the Vietnam War
- Ken Hung (born 1987), Hong Kong cantopop singer
- Brotha Lynch Hung (born 1972), American rapper
- Kit Hung (born 1977), independent filmmaker in Hong Kong
- "Hung," an EP and a song by Napalm Death
- Hung, a short film by Guinevere Turner
- Hung, a 1970 novel by Dean Koontz (published under the name Leonard Chris)
- Hung (TV series), an HBO series
- Hung language, a Viet-Muong language spoken in Laos
Other articles related to "hung":
... Settlements of Breadfield Vințu de Jos (hung ... Unterwintz or Winzendorf) Pianul de Jos (hung ... Deutschpien or Deutschpian) Săliştea, Alba (hung ...
... The Plague Studio album by Brotha Lynch Hung Doomsday Productions Released August 6, 2002 Recorded 2002 Genre Gangsta rap, hardcore hip hop, underground hip hop Length 11327 Label ...
... The Hung Hom Peninsula project was sold for a below-market land premium of HK$864 million to New World Development (NWD), who subsequently sold off half share to Sun Hung Kai ...
... Hung was born on the island of Pescadores in Taiwan and started painting at the age of four ... Hung left her home-town to pursue her fine art study at National Taiwan Normal University in Taipei and soon followed her MFA from the School of Cinema, University of Southern California in Los Angeles, USA ... Hung continues working globally as a director and joined Ridley Scott Associates (RSA Films Asia) in 2009 ...
... The bells were hung too high and this along with the unsteady structure, led to the bells being chimed rather than rung from 1925 to 1985 ... They had hung still in a salt laden air for a century ... tower to be restored with brand new headstocks, stays, wheels, clappers, pulleys and ball but hung in original frame ...
Famous quotes containing the word hung:
“What saved me then? Nothing but pregnancy. And each time after I had given birth to my work my life hung suspended by a thin thread.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“If some beggar steals a bridle
hell be hung by a man whos stolen a horse.
Theres no surer justice in the world than that
which makes the rich thief hang the poor one.”
—Peire Cardenal (c. 11801272)
“He that hung upon the Torturing Tree
Heard all the crickets singing, and was glad.”
—Gilbert Keith Chesterton (18741936)