Helen may refer to:
- Helen of Troy, from Greek mythology
- Helen (given name)
- Helen (play), a play by Euripides
- Helen (Inheritance), a fictional supporting character in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance trilogy
- Helen (film), a 2009 drama starring Ashley Judd and directed by Sandra Nettelbeck
- Helen, Sweetheart of the Internet, a webcomic
- Helen (unit), a humorous unit of measuring beauty
- Helen (album), a Grammy-nominated album by Helen Humes
- Helen, Georgia, United States, a small city
- Helen, Maryland, United States, an unincorporated place
- Helen Falls, a waterfall in Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater Provincial Park, Temagami, Ontario, Canada
- Helen Jairag Richardson, known as Helen, a Bollywood actress and dancer
Other articles related to "helen":
... He wooed Helen Matheson, the 21 year old daughter of his landlady and married her, bigamously, on 18 February 1890 ... of England, he suddenly disappeared, taking his expensive gifts to Helen with him ... Deeming’s wife and extended family had heard of his bigamous marriage to Helen according to Gurvich and Wray ...
... Helen of Troy is a figure from Greek mythology Helen of Troy may also refer to Helen of Troy (Helena), a 1924 motion picture by Manfred Noa Helen of Troy (film), a 1956 motion picture ...
... Helen Steiner Rice (May 1900 ... – April 23 1981) was an American writer of religious and inspirational poetry ... Helen Steiner was born in Lorain, Ohio on May 19, 1900 ... Helen Steiner Rice’s books of inspirational poetry have now sold nearly seven million copies ...
... When she was first introduced, Helen was the wife of Philip Elliott, the brother of late war correspondent and Korean War veteran, Mark Elliott ... As one of San Francisco's most successful architects, Helen only wanted the best for him ... The often well-meaning, but interfering Helen had made no secret her dislike for Mark's fiancee, Iris Donnelly Garrison, and had begun to promote a relationship between Mark and her ...
... Originally founded in 1983 by Helen David (née Littman), her sister Judy Purbeck and friend Claire Angel, English Eccentrics is now run by Helen and her ... Helen has a first-class honours degree in fashion/textiles and fine art print-making from the Camberwell School of Art and Crafts ... McCartney, Sophie Anderton, Marie Helvin, Mick Jagger, Prince, Helen Mirren and Toyah Willcox ...
Famous quotes containing the word helen:
“I wish I were where Helen lies,
Night and day on me she cries;
And I am weary of the skies,
For her sake that died for me.”
—Unknown. Helen of Kirconnell (l. 3740)
“Excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable.”
—H. Behn, screenwriter, H. Eastabrook, screenwriter, and J.M. March, screenwriter. Howard Hughes, J. Whale, M. Nielan, and L. Reed. Helen (Jean Harlow)