Variations and extensions of the standard heelflip are very common - some of these are:
- Pegasus Flip consists in a Nollie Shove-it + Quadruple Heelflip, this trick was landed for the first time either, for the skater Diogo de Meneses, He live in the Brazil.
- Hotfoot Flip consists in a Nollie Shove-it + Triple Heelflip, landed for the first time for the Brazilian skater Diogo de Meneses.
- Double Heelflip, where the board flips twice before being caught.
- Triple Heelflip, where the board flips three times before being caught.
- heelflip sex change/body varial,(otherwise known as a body varial or a disco flip), where the skater's body does a 180 turn while the board only does a heelflip.
- Varial Heelflip, where the board flips once toe-side and spins frontside 180 degrees (frontside pop shove-it) at the same time.
- Laser flip, a combination of the Frontside 360 pop shove-it and the Heelflip. The opposite of a 360 flip.
- 180 Heelflip, where the skater flips the board and turns both his or her body and board 180 degrees. This trick will be considered frontside or backside, depending on which side of the body is turned towards the direction of travel.
- Late Heelflip, in which the tail is snapped and the ollie is pursued but, at the peak of the ollie the heel of the front foot pushes downward on the toe-side edge of the board causing it to rotate once.
- Late Back-foot Heelflip, in which the tail is snapped and the ollie is pursued but, at the peak of the ollie the heel of the back foot pushes downward on the toe-side edge of the board causing it to rotate once.
- The Heelflip Grab, a variation on grabs where the rider flips the board and catches it with his hand rather than the feet. It was first done on a vertical ramp but now is very commonly seen done on launch ramps or other surfaces which can generate sufficient air time.
- Inward Heelflip, a combination of the backside pop shove-it and the Heelflip, this trick is usually executed with the crossing of the skater's legs. The opposite of a Hardflip.
- Bigspin Heel, skaters body does a 180 while their board does a laser flip.
Read more about this topic: Heelflip
Other articles related to "variations, variation":
... with upgrades and modifications there are possibly up to 34 variations (not including box variations) manufactured ... Two model variations and no box variations ... No model or box variations ...
... Carl Czerny wrote Variations on "Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser" for piano and orchestra or piano and string quartet, his Op. 73 Niccolò Paganini wrote a set of variations on this tune for violin and orchestra in 1828, under the title Maestosa Sonata Sentimentale Henryk Wieniawski wrote a set of ...
... Plane tree pattern" (1937 to 1942) – spring/summer- and autumn/winter variations Rauchtarnmuster – "smoke pattern" (1939 to 1944) – spring/summer- and autumn/winter variations Palmenmuster ...
... Instead of fruit, liquids in various containers can be used ... Household vinegar (acetic acid) works well ...
... Other variations on this myth state that Coatlicue, the earth goddess, was the mother of the four Tezcatlipocas and the Tzitzimitl ... The most popular variation including Coatlicue depicts her giving birth first to the Tzitzimitl ... Further variations depict the ball of feathers as being the father of Huitzilopochtli or the father of Quetzalcoatl and sometimes Xolotl ...
Famous quotes containing the word variations:
“I may be able to spot arrowheads on the desert but a refrigerator is a jungle in which I am easily lost. My wife, however, will unerringly point out that the cheese or the leftover roast is hiding right in front of my eyes. Hundreds of such experiences convince me that men and women often inhabit quite different visual worlds. These are differences which cannot be attributed to variations in visual acuity. Man and women simply have learned to use their eyes in very different ways.”
—Edward T. Hall (b. 1914)