- 1961 - En liten bok om att bränna löv, ris, kvistar och annat avfall i ett hörn av trädgården
- 1962 - Ernst Semmelmans minnen
- 1963 - Gentlemannens årsbok. Kalender från Mosebacke (with Carl-Uno Sjöblom)
- 1965 - Blommig falukorv och andra bitar för barn
- 1966 - Gummitummen - Skizzer ur en fren dagbok
- 1967 - Å, vilken härlig fred! (with Tage Danielsson)
- 1967 - Rosa rummet eller Operabaren eller dylikt
- 1968 - F. En överdriven äventyrsberättelse
- 1968 - Varför är det så ont om Q? (for children)
- 1975 - Ägget är löst
- 1976 - Bästa vägen till Muckle Flugga (with Kim Meurling)
- 1976 - Svea Hunds limerickar
- 1979 - Den befjädrade ormen
- 1980 - Varför stirrar ni på mina fötter? (with Stig Claesson)
- 1980 - En ond man
- 1981 - Tiden är ingenting
- 1983 - Lagens långa näsa (21 crime fiction short stories)
- 1985 - En något större bok (collection)
- 1986 - Svenska Ord i toner (with Tage Danielsson)
- 1986 - Jim & piraterna Blom (with Stellan Skarsgård and Stina Jofs)
- 1986 - Vanliga palsternackan för gottegrisar året 1987 (with Povel Ramel)
- 1990 - Nilsson & Olsson or Lämmeleffekten (stage play)
- 1991 - När månen gick förbi (with illustrations by Per Åhlin) (for children)
- 1992 - En yxa i nacken
- 1992 - När Soft var barn (with illustrations by Per Åhlin)
- 1993 - Septemberfortaellinger
- 1994 - Avbrott
- 1996 - Blomstervers (poems, with illustrations by Klara Alfredson)
- 1996 - Attentatet i Pålsjö skog
- 1998 - Varje dag en fest (with Kim Meurling) (illustrated by Per Åhlin).
- 1999 - De döda kring Maria
- 2001 - Nytidens slott och herresäten (with Lars Olson)
- 2004 - Åtta glas (short story)
- 2004 - Grus - släkten som förändrade världen (with illustrations by Per Åhlin)
Other articles related to "book, books":
... and fantasy artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art with science ... Artists known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... The book series does not chronicle any one particular timeframe ... Some of the books focus on characters who, in other volumes, are historical figures (e.g ... Typically, those books are set before the founding of Redwall Abbey ...
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... to this he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family began to spend more time away from London ...
... Over the years New Scientist has published several series of books derived from its content ... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... Penguins Feet Freeze? is largely a repackaging of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
... singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“His books are solid and workmanlike, as all that England does; and they are graceful and readable also.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The books for young people say a great deal about the selection of Friends; it is because they really have nothing to say about Friends. They mean associates and confidants merely.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Many are engaged in writing books and printing them,
Many desire to see their names in print,
Many read nothing but the race reports.
Much is your reading, but not the Word of GOD....”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)