Golden Hill or Golden Hills can refer to:
- United States
- Golden Hills, California, a census-designated place in Kern County
- Golden Hill, San Diego, an urban neighborhood
- Golden Hill Historic District (Indianapolis, Indiana), a wealthy historic neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Golden Hill Paugussett Indian Nation, Connecticut
- Golden Hill State Park, in Niagara County, New York
- Battle of Golden Hill, 1770 clash between British soldiers and New Yorkers
- United Kingdom
- Golden Hill, Bristol, a suburb
- Golden Hill Fort, on the Isle of Wight
- Golden Hill, Hong Kong - see List of mountains, peaks and hills in Hong Kong
Other articles related to "golden hill, hill":
... Golden Hill is a neighborhood of San Diego, California ... Golden Hill is one of San Diego's most historic and architecturally eclectic zones, with many pre-1900 homes and apartments ... Park is occasionally but incorrectly considered to be part of Golden Hill, but the South Park community name dates back to 1870 ...
... Staffordshire 52.99° N 02.04° W SJ9744 Godley Hill Tameside 53.44° N 02.06° W SJ9694 Godleys Green East Sussex 50.95° N 00.05° W TQ3719 Godmanchester Cambridgeshire 52 ...
... of the vast majority of their lands and left with several small reservations, including Golden Hill, site of a spring sacred to them, in present-day Bridgeport and Turkey Hill in ... In 1802, Golden hill was sold by the tribal overseer ... The last of Turkey Hill was sold in 1826 "for their own benefit" ...
... Diego, California located east of Balboa Park, and borne out of its southern neighbor Golden Hill ... "South Park" is also north of Grant Hill and south of North Park, the boundary being Juniper Street ... insofar as its recognition as its own neighborhood independent from Golden Hill ...
... The Siege of Golden Hill was a British children's television series set in a world of teenage gangs and council corruption on the outskirts of a major English city (based on ... A follow-up series - entitled 'Golden Hill' - was broadcast on ITV in the autumn of 1976 ...
Famous quotes containing the words hill and/or golden:
“And then the man whom Sorrow named his friend
Cried out, Dim sea, hear my most piteous story!
The sea swept on and cried her old cry still,
Rolling along in dreams from hill to hill.
He fled the persecution of her glory....”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“Now remember courage, go to the door,
Open it and see whether coiled on the bed
Or cringing by the wall, a savage beast
Maybe with golden hair, with deep eyes
Like a bearded spider on a sunlit floor
Will snarland man can never be alone.”
—Allen Tate (18991979)