Golden Hill or Golden Hills can refer to:
- United States
- Golden Hills, California, a census-designated place in Kern County
- Golden Hill, San Diego, an urban neighborhood
- Golden Hill Historic District (Indianapolis, Indiana), a wealthy historic neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Golden Hill Paugussett Indian Nation, Connecticut
- Golden Hill State Park, in Niagara County, New York
- Battle of Golden Hill, 1770 clash between British soldiers and New Yorkers
- United Kingdom
- Golden Hill, Bristol, a suburb
- Golden Hill Fort, on the Isle of Wight
- Golden Hill, Hong Kong - see List of mountains, peaks and hills in Hong Kong
Other articles related to "golden hill, hill":
... and left with several small reservations, including Golden Hill, site of a spring sacred to them, in present-day Bridgeport and Turkey Hill in present-day Derby ... In 1802, Golden hill was sold by the tribal overseer ... The last of Turkey Hill was sold in 1826 "for their own benefit" ...
53.45° N 02.07° W SJ9595 Godleybrook Staffordshire 52.99° N 02.04° W SJ9744 Godley Hill Tameside 53.44° N 02.06° W SJ9694 Godleys Green East Sussex 50.95° N 00.05° W TQ3719 ...
... The Siege of Golden Hill was a British children's television series set in a world of teenage gangs and council corruption on the outskirts of a major English city (based on ... A follow-up series - entitled 'Golden Hill' - was broadcast on ITV in the autumn of 1976 ...
... Golden Hill is a neighborhood of San Diego, California ... Golden Hill is one of San Diego's most historic and architecturally eclectic zones, with many pre-1900 homes and apartments ... community of South Park is occasionally but incorrectly considered to be part of Golden Hill, but the South Park community name dates back to 1870 ...
... east of Balboa Park, and borne out of its southern neighbor Golden Hill ... "South Park" is also north of Grant Hill and south of North Park, the boundary being Juniper Street ... significance insofar as its recognition as its own neighborhood independent from Golden Hill ...
Famous quotes containing the words hill and/or golden:
“The self-consciousness of Pine Ridge manifests itself at the villages edge in such signs as Drive Keerful, Dont Hit Our Young uns, and You-all Hurry BackMlocutions which nearly all Arkansas hill people use daily but would never dream of putting in print.”
—Administration in the State of Arka, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“I have not read of any Arcadian life which surpasses the actual luxury and serenity of these New England dwellings. For the outward gilding, at least, the age is golden enough.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)