Golden Hill or Golden Hills can refer to:
- United States
- Golden Hills, California, a census-designated place in Kern County
- Golden Hill, San Diego, an urban neighborhood
- Golden Hill Historic District (Indianapolis, Indiana), a wealthy historic neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Golden Hill Paugussett Indian Nation, Connecticut
- Golden Hill State Park, in Niagara County, New York
- Battle of Golden Hill, 1770 clash between British soldiers and New Yorkers
- United Kingdom
- Golden Hill, Bristol, a suburb
- Golden Hill Fort, on the Isle of Wight
- Golden Hill, Hong Kong - see List of mountains, peaks and hills in Hong Kong
Other articles related to "golden hill, hill":
... Golden Hill is a neighborhood of San Diego, California ... Golden Hill is one of San Diego's most historic and architecturally eclectic zones, with many pre-1900 homes and apartments ... The now wealthier community of South Park is occasionally but incorrectly considered to be part of Golden Hill, but the South Park community name dates back to 1870 ...
... Godleybrook Staffordshire 52.99° N 02.04° W SJ9744 Godley Hill Tameside 53.44° N 02.06° W SJ9694 Godleys Green East Sussex 50.95° N 00.05° W TQ3719 Godmanchester ...
... The Siege of Golden Hill was a British children's television series set in a world of teenage gangs and council corruption on the outskirts of a ... A follow-up series - entitled 'Golden Hill' - was broadcast on ITV in the autumn of 1976 ...
... of the vast majority of their lands and left with several small reservations, including Golden Hill, site of a spring sacred to them, in present-day Bridgeport and Turkey Hill in ... In 1802, Golden hill was sold by the tribal overseer ... The last of Turkey Hill was sold in 1826 "for their own benefit" ...
... California located east of Balboa Park, and borne out of its southern neighbor Golden Hill ... "South Park" is also north of Grant Hill and south of North Park, the boundary being Juniper Street ... as its recognition as its own neighborhood independent from Golden Hill ...
Famous quotes containing the words hill and/or golden:
“A common and natural result of an undue respect for law is, that you may see a file of soldiers, colonel, captain, corporal, privates, powder-monkeys, and all, marching in admirable order over hill and dale to the wars, against their wills, ay, against their common sense and consciences, which makes it very steep marching indeed, and produces a palpitation of the heart.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“We are too civil to books. For a few golden sentences we will turn over and actually read a volume of four or five hundred pages.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)