Golden Hill or Golden Hills can refer to:
- United States
- Golden Hills, California, a census-designated place in Kern County
- Golden Hill, San Diego, an urban neighborhood
- Golden Hill Historic District (Indianapolis, Indiana), a wealthy historic neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Golden Hill Paugussett Indian Nation, Connecticut
- Golden Hill State Park, in Niagara County, New York
- Battle of Golden Hill, 1770 clash between British soldiers and New Yorkers
- United Kingdom
- Golden Hill, Bristol, a suburb
- Golden Hill Fort, on the Isle of Wight
- Golden Hill, Hong Kong - see List of mountains, peaks and hills in Hong Kong
Other articles related to "golden hill, hill":
... California located east of Balboa Park, and borne out of its southern neighbor Golden Hill ... "South Park" is also north of Grant Hill and south of North Park, the boundary being Juniper Street ... as its own neighborhood independent from Golden Hill ...
... The Siege of Golden Hill was a British children's television series set in a world of teenage gangs and council corruption on the outskirts of a major English city (based on Birmingham) ... A follow-up series - entitled 'Golden Hill' - was broadcast on ITV in the autumn of 1976 ...
... N 02.07° W SJ9595 Godleybrook Staffordshire 52.99° N 02.04° W SJ9744 Godley Hill Tameside 53.44° N 02.06° W SJ9694 Godleys Green East Sussex 50.95° N 00.05° W TQ3719 Godmanchester Cambridgeshire 52.31 ...
... Golden Hill is a neighborhood of San Diego, California ... Golden Hill is one of San Diego's most historic and architecturally eclectic zones, with many pre-1900 homes and apartments ... of South Park is occasionally but incorrectly considered to be part of Golden Hill, but the South Park community name dates back to 1870 ...
... and left with several small reservations, including Golden Hill, site of a spring sacred to them, in present-day Bridgeport and Turkey Hill in present-day Derby ... In 1802, Golden hill was sold by the tribal overseer ... The last of Turkey Hill was sold in 1826 "for their own benefit" ...
Famous quotes containing the words hill and/or golden:
“John Anderson my jo, John,
We clamb the hill the gither;
And mony a canty day, John,
Weve had wi ane anither:
Now we maun totter down, John,
And hand in hand well go;
And sleep the gither at the foot,
John Anderson my Jo.”
—Robert Burns (17591796)
“Beneath the azure current floweth;
Above, the golden sunlight glows.
Rebellious, the storm it wooeth,
As if the storms could give repose.”
—Mikhail Lermontov (18141841)