Fury is a form of anger.
Fury may also refer to:
- One of the Erinyes, or Furies, in Greek mythology
- Fury (novel), a Salman Rushdie novel
- Fury (Star Wars novel), the seventh book in the Legacy of the Force series
- The Fury (novel), a John Farris novel
- Fury, a novel by Henry Kuttner
In film and television:
- Fury (1923 film), a 1923 silent film starring Richard Barthelmess
- Fury (film), a 1936 movie starring Spencer Tracy
- Fury (TV series), a children's TV series on NBC (1955–60) about an eponymous black horse
- Fury, 1966 Russian film starring Yevgeny Matveyev
- The Fury (1978 film), a Brian de Palma movie with Kirk Douglas and John Cassavetes
- "Fury" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Fury (DC Comics), two superheroine characters
- Fury (Marvel Comics), a robot that battled Captain Britain and the X-Men
- Nick Fury, a Marvel Comics character and the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Fury (Image Comics), the original Fury comics by Stephen Bissette
- Bryan Fury, a video game character from the Tekken series
- Fury (computer game), a 3D fantasy, multiplayer, online, role-playing game
- Fury (Super Robot Wars), a race that served as antagonists in Super Robot Wars Judgement
- The Fury (Martech), a computer game released for home computer systems by Martech
- Fury of the Furries, a 1993 platform game
- Fury Amulet, commonly called a Fury, an amulet in RuneScape
- Fury, a longsword in Morrowind
- Fury, Lulu's overdrive from Final Fantasy X
- Fury, a vehicle in Unreal Tournament 3
- Fury3, a 1996 3D Shooter video game developed by Terminal Reality
- The Fury, a Metal Gear Solid 3 character
- Felixstowe Fury, a large triplane seaplane designed by John Cyril Porte in 1918
- FJ-1 Fury, a straight-wing jet aircraft manufactured by North American Aviation in the 1940s
- FJ Fury, a series of swept-wing jet aircraft manufactured by North American Aviation in the 1950s
- Hawker Fury, an interwar period British fighter aircraft
- Hawker Sea Fury, an early Cold-War era British fighter aircraft
- LoPresti Fury, a sports airplane designed in the USA in the 1980s
- HMS Fury (1814), a Hecla-class bomb vessel
- Plymouth Fury, an American car
- LMS 6399 Fury, an experimental steam locomotive with a high-pressure boiler
- Honda Fury, a Motorcycle
- Billy Fury (1940–1983), English pop singer
- Fury (band), a heavy metal band from Australia
- "Fury" (song), a song by Prince
- "Fury", a song by Yngwie Malmsteen from the 1986 album "Trilogy"
- "Fury", a song by Muse (band)
- "Fury", a song by Machinae Supremacy
- The Fury (album), an album by Gary Numan
- Fury Records, a United States record label
- "Fury (Go)", a song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood on their album Welcome to the Pleasuredome
- Fury, an early childhood band that included Rivers Cuomo, formed in the mid-1980s
- Robby Fury, a heavy metal musician from Nashville, TN
- Durham Fury, a Tier II Junior "A" ice hockey team from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Flint Fury, a semi-pro football team located in Flint, Michigan
- Fresno Fury, a National Indoor Football League team that never played a game
- Monterrey Fury, a Mexican team playing in a United States-based soccer league
- Muskegon Fury, a UHL hockey team based in Michigan
- North Queensland Fury FC, an association football club currently playing in the Australian A-League.
- Ottawa Fury, a Canadian soccer team
- Philadelphia Fury, a North American Soccer League team that played from 1978 to 1980
- Tyson Fury, a professional British heavyweight boxer
- Fury Ultimate, an elite women's Ultimate Frisbee team based in the San Francisco Bay Area
- St Albert fury, a CDMFA football team from St Albert Alberta
Other articles related to "fury":
... The character, created by Bob Harras and Paul Neary, first appeared in Nick Fury vs ... Allegra di Fontaine after a while, which led to an estrangement between him and Nick Fury ... an unofficial source to Ben Urich, prodding Urich and Jessica Jones to attempt to expose Fury's unauthorized mission to Latveria ...
... Between 1949 and 1950 Pakistan purchased 87 brand new Sea Fury Mk.60s, five ex-FAA FB.11, the prototype F.2/43 Fury (NX802) and five newly built Sea Fury Mk.61 two seat ...
... Nick Fury, then a fugitive on the run from S.H.I.E.L.D ... agent of the Super-Patriot's informs him that Fury is no threat this agent later reveals himself to Fury as Jasper Sitwell, a S.H.I.E.L.D ... Fury trades places with him and arrives at the United Nations Headquarters just as Super-Patriot is about to destroy it with his "Ultimate Weapon" ...
... Sound and Fury was founded by lead singer/songwriter Luke Metcalf in Toronto in 2006, and consists of Griffin on lead guitar, Daz on rhythm guitar, former Age of Electric ... Sound and Fury has played dates on Warped Tour, The Bamboozle, and toured with artists including Sum 41, I Am The Avalanche and Airbourne and Stone Gods ...
... The LoPresti Fury is a prototype sports plane built in the United States in the late 1980s ... is a Lycoming IO-360-A1B6, giving the Fury a max speed of 222 mph ...
Famous quotes containing the word fury:
“Enthusiasm produces the most cruel disorders in human society; but its fury is like that of thunder and tempest, which exhaust themselves in a little time, and leave the air more calm and serene than before.”
—David Hume (17111776)
“Over thy wounds now do I prophesy
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men,
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The house waited on your private beach
when you had the time to return to her.
And you so often had the time,
even when fury blew out her chimney,
even when love lifted the shingles....”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)