- Drei Novellen 1932
- Dachstubenverse eines Ausgewanderten (Attic Poems of an Emigrant)
- The Alchemist's Handbook 1960
- From One to Ten 1966
- Praxis Spagyrica Philosophia (Leipzig, 1711) (1966 PRS limited ed. 500 copies) 1998 Weiser with From One to Ten
- The Seven Rays of the QBL (1st. Ed. 1981.) 1985 Weiser
- Praktische Alchemie im Zwanzigsten Jahrhundert 1970 PRS (German)
- Men and Cycles of the Universe 1970
- The Alchemist of the Rocky Mountains 1976 PRS (limited edition 500 copies)
- Gently I Answered and Said 1978 PRS (limited edition 500 copies)
Read more about this topic: Frater Albertus
Other articles related to "work, written, works, written works":
... An early work, She'iltot ("Questions") by Achai of Shabcha (c ... (It was written in vernacular Aramaic, and subsequently translated into Hebrew as Hilkhot Riu) ... communities.) The She'iltot was influential on both subsequent works ...
... Zhou, and Sui, commenting on their successes and failures and the reasons, into a 30-volume work known as the Summaries of the Six Dynasties (六代略) ... In addition to his Records of Yuanhe Imperial Accounts, he also wrote a 54-volume work on the geographical features and histories of the various circuits, including maps ... He submitted these works to the emperor, but the works were also commonly known at the time ...
... Works by or about Sir William Cockburn, 11th Baronet in libraries (WorldCat catalog). ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or written:
“One of the surest evidences of an elevated taste is the power of enjoying works of impassioned terrorism, in poetry, and painting. The man who can look at impassioned subjects of terror with a feeling of exultation may be certain he has an elevated taste.”
—Benjamin Haydon (17861846)
“The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence.”
—Paul Simon (b. 1941)