Limited may refer to:
- Limited company, a company in which the liability of its members is limited to what they have invested in the company
- Limited liability company, a limited company that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures - primarily in the United States
- Private company limited by shares, a limited company whose shares are not public - primarily in Commonwealth countries
- Private company limited by guarantee, primarily for non-profit organisations - in Britain and Ireland
- Public limited company, a limited company whose shares are sold to the public - primarily in Commonwealth countries
- Limited partnership, a partially limited company where liability is limited for limited partners, but not general partners
- Limited liability partnership, generally a limited company where liability is limited for all partners
- Limited liability limited partnership, a limited company where liability is limited for all partners - United States
- Limited Brands, an American company - owners of Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and others
- The Limited, an American apparel company
- Buick Limited, a car produced between 1936 and 1942 and during 1958
- Limited express, a type of train service
- Limited Inc, a 1988 book by Jacques Derrida
Other articles related to "limited":
... Initially run as a division of Freightliner Limited, in 2001 operations were transferred to a new subsidiary, Freightliner Heavy Haul Limited ... In April 2006 Freightliner Maintenance Limited was established as a separate entity dedicated to the repair and maintenance of traction and rolling stock ...
3801 Limited is a not for profit company limited by guarantee formed in June 1985 to operate steam locomotive 3801 and its associated rolling stock ...
... Octopus Cards Limited (Chinese 八達通卡有限公司) is the operator of the Octopus rechargeable contactless smart card used in an electronic payment system in Hong Kong ... Octopus Cards Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Octopus Holdings Limited ... name of "Creative Star" by the major transportation companies in Hong Kong, Octopus Cards Limited is the operator of the Octopus System and the issuer of Octopus ...
... of the Classic Malts members 18 years, unavailable in some areas 20 years, limited run of 9,000 bottles 25 years, limited run of 21,000 bottles 30 years, limited run of 2,958 bottles Distiller's edition ...
... The major industries include DCM Sriram Consolidated Limited (DSCL), Instrumentaion Limited, Multimetals Limited, Samtel Glass Limited, Birla Cement, CFCL Chambal ...
Famous quotes containing the word limited:
“The progress from an absolute to a limited monarchy, from a limited monarchy to a democracy, is a progress toward a true respect for the individual.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“Psychology has nothing to say about what women are really like, what they need and what they want, essentially because psychology does not know.... this failure is not limited to women; rather, the kind of psychology that has addressed itself to how people act and who they are has failed to understand in the first place why people act the way they do, and certainly failed to understand what might make them act differently.”
—Naomi Weisstein, U.S. psychologist, feminist, and author. Psychology Constructs the Female (1969)