Limited may refer to:
- Limited company, a company in which the liability of its members is limited to what they have invested in the company
- Limited liability company, a limited company that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures - primarily in the United States
- Private company limited by shares, a limited company whose shares are not public - primarily in Commonwealth countries
- Private company limited by guarantee, primarily for non-profit organisations - in Britain and Ireland
- Public limited company, a limited company whose shares are sold to the public - primarily in Commonwealth countries
- Limited partnership, a partially limited company where liability is limited for limited partners, but not general partners
- Limited liability partnership, generally a limited company where liability is limited for all partners
- Limited liability limited partnership, a limited company where liability is limited for all partners - United States
- Limited Brands, an American company - owners of Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and others
- The Limited, an American apparel company
- Buick Limited, a car produced between 1936 and 1942 and during 1958
- Limited express, a type of train service
- Limited Inc, a 1988 book by Jacques Derrida
Other articles related to "limited":
... The major industries include DCM Sriram Consolidated Limited (DSCL), Instrumentaion Limited, Multimetals Limited, Samtel Glass Limited, Birla Cement, CFCL Chambal Fertilizers and ...
... Octopus Cards Limited (Chinese 八達通卡有限公司) is the operator of the Octopus rechargeable contactless smart card used in an electronic payment system in Hong Kong ... Octopus Cards Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Octopus Holdings Limited ... companies in Hong Kong, Octopus Cards Limited is the operator of the Octopus System and the issuer of Octopus ...
3801 Limited is a not for profit company limited by guarantee formed in June 1985 to operate steam locomotive 3801 and its associated rolling stock ...
18 years, unavailable in some areas 20 years, limited run of 9,000 bottles 25 years, limited run of 21,000 bottles 30 years, limited run of 2,958 bottles Distiller's ...
... Initially run as a division of Freightliner Limited, in 2001 operations were transferred to a new subsidiary, Freightliner Heavy Haul Limited ... In April 2006 Freightliner Maintenance Limited was established as a separate entity dedicated to the repair and maintenance of traction and rolling stock ...
Famous quotes containing the word limited:
“Work though we must, our jobs do not automatically determine our priorities concerning our marriages, our children, our social life, or even our health. Its still life, constrained as it may be by limited disposable income or leisure time, and were still responsible for making it something we enjoy or endure.”
—Melinda M. Marshall (20th century)
“Misfortunes leave wounds which bleed drop by drop even in sleep; thus little by little they train man by force and dispose him to wisdom in spite of himself. Man must learn to think of himself as a limited and dependent being; and only suffering teaches him this.”
—Simone Weil (19091943)
“It is not impossible, of course, after such an administration as Roosevelts and after the change in method that I could not but adapt in view of my different way of looking at things, that questions should arise as to whether I should go back on the principles of the Roosevelt administration.... I have a government of limited power under a Constitution, and we have got to work out our problems on the basis of law. Now, if that is reactionary, then I am a reactionary.”
—William Howard Taft (18571930)