The Final Chapter may refer to:
- The Final Chapter (Hypocrisy album), 1997
- The Final Chapter (C-Bo album)
- The Final Chapter (Ruff Endz album)
- The Final Chapter (Dungeon album)
- All Areas – Worldwide, a 1997 live album by Accept, released as The Final Chapter in Japan and the United States
- Urusei Yatsura: The Final Chapter, the fifth movie of Urusei Yatsura
- "The Gathering of Five and The Final Chapter", a Spider-Man story-line
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, the fourth Friday the 13th film, released in 1984
- Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter, the fifth Puppet Master film, released in 1994
- Duets: The Final Chapter, third posthumous album by The Notorious B.I.G., released in 2005
Other articles related to "final chapter, final":
... This was supposedly the final book in the series ... Horror Murder in Amityville The Amityville Horror Part II Amityville The Final Chapter Amityville The Evil Escapes The Amityville Curse Amityville The Horror ...
... of a subtitle—as opposed to just a number attached to the end—like "The Final Chapter" and "Jason Takes Manhattan", or filming the movie in 3-D, as Miner did for ... Jason would not stay buried for long, as the success of The Final Chapter ensured another Friday the 13th film ... his inner demons, hallucinations, and "rages to kill" after his ordeal with Jason in The Final Chapter ...
... Urusei Yatsura The Final Chapter (うる星やつら 完結篇, Urusei Yatsura Kanketsuhen?) is the fifth Urusei Yatsura film ... The fifth film is an animated adaptation of the final story of the manga and is also the official ending of the anime series, in which Lum and Ataru must repeat the game of tag played out in the first ... Maison Ikkoku The Final Chapter was also released on the same date as this movie was released ...
... twelve hours at a time while he was filming the final scenes of the film ... Tom Savini agreed to return to make-up duties for The Final Chapter because he felt he should be the one to bring Jason full circle in terms of his look from child to man ... who cites A New Beginning as almost a direct sequel to The Final Chapter, did base his head-mask on Tom Savini's design for The Final Chapter ...
Famous quotes containing the words chapter and/or final:
“When one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language.”
—John Donne (c. 15721631)
“And then ... he flung open the door of my compartment, and ushered in Ma young and lovely lady! I muttered to myself with some bitterness. And this is, of course, the opening scene of Vol. I. She is the Heroine. And I am one of those subordinate characters that only turn up when needed for the development of her destiny, and whose final appearance is outside the church, waiting to greet the Happy Pair!”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)