Declaration may refer to:
- Declaration (computer programming), specifies the identifier, type, and other aspects of language elements
- Declaration (cricket), when the captain of a cricket team declares its innings closed
- Declaration (law), a type of relief that may be ordered by a court or tribunal
- Declaration (poker), a formal expression of intent to take some action in the card game poker
- Declaration of independence, an assertion of the independence of an aspiring state or states
- Declaration of war, a formal declaration indicating that a state of war exists between nations
- The Declaration (novel), a 2008 children's novel by Gemma Malley
- A type of sentence (linguistics)
- A type of speech act in linguistics
Read more about Declaration: Music
Other articles related to "declaration":
... In 1999, Cassidy was jointly responsible for the publication of the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, widely received as an ecumenical peace document ... did, if nothing else, can say that signed the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification." His book titled Rediscovering Vatican II - Ecumenism and Interreligious Dialogue, was ...
... Tamparan District became a regular municipality on September 28, 1960 by virtue of Executive Order No. 405 and consequently declared Islamic Municipality pursuant to Batas Pambansa (PB) Number 33 on June 4, 1984 ...
... The Declaration to Protect Wine Place and Origin, commonly known as the Napa Declaration on Place, is a "declaration of joint principles stating the importance of location to wine and the ... Jerez (the region where Sherry is produced) All wine regions signing the declaration pledged to work together to educate consumers about the importance of ... Chianti Classico, Tokay, Victoria, Australia and Western Australia signed the Declaration at a ceremony in Washington, DC ...
... Declaration (one direction), a 1964 rock album by The Alarm Declaration (Bleeding Through album), a 2121 metalcore album by Bleeding Through Declaration (Steven ...
... house, Miyako-Doori 1, Jakarta (now the "Museum of the Declaration of Independence", JL ... The original Indonesian Declaration of Independence was typed by Sayuti Melik ... independence, and had lent his house for the drafting of the declaration ...
Famous quotes containing the word declaration:
“It is an axiom in political science that unless a people are educated and enlightened it is idle to expect the continuance of civil liberty or the capacity for self-government.”
—Texas Declaration of Independence (March 2, 1836)
“The principle of all sovereignty resides essentially in the nation.”
—French National Assembly. Declaration of the Rights of Man (Sept. 1791)
“I believe the declaration that all men are created equal is the great fundamental principle upon which our free institutions rest.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)