Davy may refer to:
- Davy, West Virginia
- Davy (crater), a crater on the moon
- Davy (novel), a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel by Edgar Pangborn
- Davy (film), a 1957 British film produced by Basil Dearden
- Davy (album), a 2009 album by Coconut Records
- Davy Stockbrokers, an Irish based wealth manager
Davy is the surname of:
- Humphry Davy (1778-1829), British chemist
- Edmund Davy (1785-1857), British chemist & academic
- Edward Davy (1806-1885), British physician & researcher
- John Davy (chemist) (1790-1868), British physician & chemist
- John Davy (cricketer) (born 1974), Irish cricketer
- John M. Davy (1835-1909), American politician
- Richard Davy (c. 1465-1507), Renaissance composer, organist and choirmaster
- Davy (Surrey cricketer), English cricketer playing in 1787-88
Other articles related to "davy":
... Charles Davy (October 24, 1869 — September 10, 1931) was an Indian-born English cricketer ... Davy was born in Mercara and died in Vancouver ... Davy made two appearances in Kent-based Gentlemen v ...
... Week 15 FINAL Week 16 Kelly Jolie, Siska Bianca, Filip Filip, Hanz Davy, Filip Heidi, Sabrina Hanz Heidi Heidi Heidi Heidi No Nominations Winner Filip Jolie, Siska Jolie ... Bert, Davy, Hanz Kelly were Nominated, but Bert won Immunity ... ^15 Bert, Davy, Hanz Filip were automatically Nominated this Week after they failed their part in the task ...
... Brown - Former Chief Minister of the Isle of Man Juan Watterson - Member of the House of Keys Davy Knowles - Blues Musician and original guitarist/vocalist of 'Back ... Davy is still performing in the US, with the band 'Davy Knowles and Back Door Slam ...
... Centre Craig McWhirter Fly Half Joe McCallum Scrum Half Colin Dalgarno Prop Davy Naismith Hooker Craig Hamilton Number 8 Davy Struthers Second Row James Coe Second Row Mark Hall Flanker Davy Armstrong Second Row ...
... Lester Davy ... Davy was born in 1909 and trained at The Mico University College in Kingston, Jamaica ... Hughs convinced Davy to build a school and indeed he did so ...
Famous quotes containing the word davy:
“The wealth and prosperity of the country are only the comeliness of the body, the fullness of the flesh and fat; but the spirit is independent of them; it requires only muscle, bone and nerve for the true exercise of its functions. We cannot lose our liberty, because we cannot cease to think.”
—Humphry, Sir Davy (17781829)