- To formulate regulations, legislations, and tariffs, aiming at the creation of a unified Arab custom area.
- To co-ordinate foreign trade policies with a view to ensuring the co-ordination of the region's economy vis-à-vis world economy.
- To co-ordinate economic development and formulate programs for the attainment of joint Arab development project.
- To co-ordinate policies related to agriculture, industry, and internal trade.
- To co-ordinate financial and monetary policies with the aim of achieving monetary unity.
- To co-ordinate legislations for taxes and duties.
- To formulate unified regulations for transport and transit in the contracting countries.
- To draft common legislations on labour and social security.
- To prepare a budget for the CAEU council and its affiliated bodies.
Read more about this topic: Council Of Arab Economic Unity
Other articles related to "objective, objectives":
... Its objective is to help organizations achieve their cost and operational targets ... relevant parameters that managers can control, linking them to the business objectives, showing which changes will be effective, and creating an execution roadmap that will achieve the ... roadmap for achieving the business objectives? ...
... lesson Time required to complete the lesson List of required materials List of objectives, which may be behavioral objectives (what the student can do at lesson completion) or ...
... rial, and Foreign direct investment in Iran The objectives of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran as per its charter and according to section 10 of the Monetary and Banking Law of Iran (MBAI ...
... The objectives of the E-LIS are To improve knowledge of the building and management of open archives working practically in the field within the framework of Open Digital ...
... the project deliverables and describes the major objectives ... The objectives should include measurable success criteria for the project ... sponsors, and stakeholders The problem statement The project goals and objectives The project requirements The project deliverables The project non-goals (what is out of scope) Milestones Cost ...
Famous quotes containing the word objectives:
“Along the journey we commonly forget its goal. Almost every vocation is chosen and entered upon as a means to a purpose but is ultimately continued as a final purpose in itself. Forgetting our objectives is the most frequent stupidity in which we indulge ourselves.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)