Cool refers to a moderately low temperature. Alternatively, cool or COOL may refer to:
- Cool (aesthetic), an aesthetic of attitude, behavior, and style
- Cool (African aesthetic), an aesthetic standard in artistic expression and physical appearance
- Cool (programming language)
- Country of Origin Labeling, an American food labeling requirement
- Mr. Cool, a fictional character in the Mr. Men children's book series
- COOL, a computer language used in the CLIPS tool
- Cool was the internal name of C#
- Coastal Ocean Observation Lab, part of the Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
- A classification of some colors
- Majesco Entertainment a company traded under the NASDAQ with ticker symbol COOL.
Other articles related to "cool":
... Cool Aid (Full name Cool Aid The National Carbon Test) was a special that aired in Australia on Network 10 ...
... Cool Blue was a radio station in Auckland New Zealand, operated by The Radio Network broadcasting on 96.1 FM between 2001 and 2004 ... other radio stations operated by The Radio Network, Cool Blue was only available in the Auckland region and not networked to other regions ... Due to low ratings The Radio Network stopped operation of Cool Blue and used the frequency to start Flava ...
... They can be found in electronic systems such as computers where they cool the circuits inside, and in appliances such as hair dryers and space heaters ... Fans used to cool electrical equipment or in engines or other machines do cool the equipment directly by forcing hot air into the cooler environment ...
... Black Oak Mine Unified School District serves Cool ... Cool currently has just one school - Northside School - catering for elementary (K-6) and middle school (7-8) grades ... Until 2007 there was also another K-5 and middle school - Cool Christian School ...
... "Baby" is the second single from rapper LL Cool J's 13th album Exit 13 ... The song was written by LL Cool J, 50 Cent, and The-Dream ...
Famous quotes containing the word cool:
“In strict science, all persons underlie the same condition of an infinite remoteness. Shall we fear to cool our love by mining for the metaphysical foundation of this elysian temple? Shall I not be as real as the things I see? If I am, I shall not fear to know them for what they are.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Far from the madding crowds ignoble strife,
Their sober wishes never learned to stray;
Along the cool sequestered vale of life
They kept the noiseless tenor of their way.”
—Thomas Gray (17161771)
“The cool kindliness of sheets, that soon
Smooth away trouble; and the rough male kiss
—Rupert Brooke (18871915)