Cool refers to a moderately low temperature. Alternatively, cool or COOL may refer to:
- Cool (aesthetic), an aesthetic of attitude, behavior, and style
- Cool (African aesthetic), an aesthetic standard in artistic expression and physical appearance
- Cool (programming language)
- Country of Origin Labeling, an American food labeling requirement
- Mr. Cool, a fictional character in the Mr. Men children's book series
- COOL, a computer language used in the CLIPS tool
- Cool was the internal name of C#
- Coastal Ocean Observation Lab, part of the Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
- A classification of some colors
- Majesco Entertainment a company traded under the NASDAQ with ticker symbol COOL.
Other articles related to "cool":
... Cool Aid (Full name Cool Aid The National Carbon Test) was a special that aired in Australia on Network 10 ...
... They can be found in electronic systems such as computers where they cool the circuits inside, and in appliances such as hair dryers and space heaters ... Fans used to cool electrical equipment or in engines or other machines do cool the equipment directly by forcing hot air into the cooler environment outside of the ...
... Cool Blue was a radio station in Auckland New Zealand, operated by The Radio Network broadcasting on 96.1 FM between 2001 and 2004 ... Unlike other radio stations operated by The Radio Network, Cool Blue was only available in the Auckland region and not networked to other regions ... Due to low ratings The Radio Network stopped operation of Cool Blue and used the frequency to start Flava ...
... "Baby" is the second single from rapper LL Cool J's 13th album Exit 13 ... The song was written by LL Cool J, 50 Cent, and The-Dream ...
... The Black Oak Mine Unified School District serves Cool ... Cool currently has just one school - Northside School - catering for elementary (K-6) and middle school (7-8) grades ... Until 2007 there was also another K-5 and middle school - Cool Christian School ...
Famous quotes containing the word cool:
“the beauty of America, neither cool jazz nor devoured Egyptian
heroes, lies in
lives in the darkness I inhabit in the midst of sterile millions”
—Frank OHara (19261966)
“While yet it is cold January, and snow and ice are thick and solid, the prudent landlord comes from the village to get ice to cool his summer drink; impressively, even pathetically, wise, to foresee the heat and thirst of July now in January,wearing a thick coat and mittens! when so many things are not provided for. It may be that he lays up no treasures in this world which will cool his summer drink in the next.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“When the soul drifts uncertainly between life and the dream, between the minds disorder and the return to cool reflection, it is in religious thought that we should seek consolation.”
—Gérard De Nerval (18081855)