As A Name
- Complex (magazine), a young men's style/lifestyle magazine
- CoMPLEX (ucl) is an interdisciplinary centre at University College London into biology and biomedicine
- CompLex (software dictionary), Computer Lexicon by AND Software, Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus, 10th edition (1993), issued as retail version on CD-ROM in 1995 for Windows 95/98, version 2.5E42 runs fine in Windows XP if the selected standard printer's driver is compatible, otherwise generates a fatal error message.
- Complex (artist), an American Rap artist
- Complex (band), a Japanese rock band
- "Complex" (song), a song by British musician Gary Numan
Read more about this topic: Complex
Famous quotes containing the word name:
“What is it? a learned man
Could give it a clumsy name.
Let him name it who can,
The beauty would be the same.”
—Alfred Tennyson (18091892)