Committed may refer to:
- Committed (1991 film), a 1991 film starting Jennifer O'Neill and Ron Palillo
- Committed (2000 film), a 2000 film starring Heather Graham and Luke Wilson
- Committed: The Toronto International Film Festival, a 2010 documentary by Morgan Spurlock
- Committed (2011 film), a TV film starring Andrea Roth
- Committed (comic strip), a 1994-2006 comic strip by Michael Fry, basis for the 2001 TV series (see below)
- Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, a 2010 book by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Committed (2001 TV series), a Canadian animated series
- Committed (2005 TV series), an American sitcom
- "Committed" (CSI), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Committed (group), an a cappella singing group who competed in The Sing-Off
Other articles related to "committed":
... offender's court) is a court that has special authority to try and pass judgments for crimes committed by children or adolescents who have not yet attained the age of majority ... In judicial systems today, crimes committed by children and adolescents are treated differently than if an adult committed the same crime ...
14 6 ... F Committed suicide 4. 12 13 FM Committed suicide 5.9 Lz 04.32 1979.9 Fz Tx 4.9 0.9 Zz 6. 11 4 ... FM Committed suicide while awaiting execution 7 ...
... It is committed by someone who knows a treason is being or is about to be committed but does not report it to a proper authority ... It is therefore an unusual criminal offence as it may be committed through inaction ...
... (a) for life, if committed by an adult on a minor (b) for fifteen years, if committed by an adult on another adult (c) for five years, if committed by a minor ... a) for ten years, if committed on or towards a minor under sixteen years of age (b) for five years, if committed an or towards a person sixteen years of ...
25 2009 Ghola Afghanistan 15 0.0 ? F Committed suicide 3. 2003 ... Yangxiaoxiang China 13 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 7. 2000 ... Kunlong China 12 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 9 ...
Famous quotes containing the word committed:
“Jesus said, When he looketh on her, he hath committed adultery. But he is an adulterer before he has yet looked on the woman, by the superfluity of animal, and the defect of thought, in his constitution. Who meets him, or who meets her, in the street, sees that they are ripe to be each others victim.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“I believe that no man who holds a leaders position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone.”
—Mother Jones (18301930)
“... the Department of Justice is committed to asking one central question of everything we do: What is the right thing to do? Now that can produce debate, and I want it to be spirited debate. I want the lawyers of America to be able to call me and tell me: Janet, have you lost your mind?”
—Janet Wood Reno (b. 1938)