Committed may refer to:
- Committed (1991 film), a 1991 film starting Jennifer O'Neill and Ron Palillo
- Committed (2000 film), a 2000 film starring Heather Graham and Luke Wilson
- Committed: The Toronto International Film Festival, a 2010 documentary by Morgan Spurlock
- Committed (2011 film), a TV film starring Andrea Roth
- Committed (comic strip), a 1994-2006 comic strip by Michael Fry, basis for the 2001 TV series (see below)
- Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, a 2010 book by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Committed (2001 TV series), a Canadian animated series
- Committed (2005 TV series), an American sitcom
- "Committed" (CSI), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Committed (group), an a cappella singing group who competed in The Sing-Off
Other articles related to "committed":
14 6 ... F Committed suicide 4. 12 13 FM Committed suicide 5.9 Lz 04.32 1979.9 Fz Tx 4.9 0.9 Zz 6. 11 4 ... FM Committed suicide while awaiting execution 7 ...
... (a) for life, if committed by an adult on a minor (b) for fifteen years, if committed by an adult on another adult (c) for five years, if committed by a minor ... a) for ten years, if committed on or towards a minor under sixteen years of age (b) for five years, if committed an or towards a person sixteen years of age ...
... special authority to try and pass judgments for crimes committed by children or adolescents who have not yet attained the age of majority ... In judicial systems today, crimes committed by children and adolescents are treated differently than if an adult committed the same crime ...
25 2009 Ghola Afghanistan 15 0.0 ? F Committed suicide 3. 2003 ... Yangxiaoxiang China 13 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 7. 2000 ... Kunlong China 12 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 9 ...
... It is committed by someone who knows a treason is being or is about to be committed but does not report it to a proper authority ... It is therefore an unusual criminal offence as it may be committed through inaction ...
Famous quotes containing the word committed:
“The worst sin that can be committed against the artist is to take him at his word, to see in his work a fulfillment instead of an horizon.”
—Henry Miller (18911980)
“But I would say to my fellows, once for all, As long as possible live free and uncommitted. It makes but little difference whether you are committed to a farm or the county jail.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Of all the errors which can possibly be committed to the education of youth, that of sending them to Europe is the most fatal. I see [clearly] that no American should come to Europe under 30 years of age.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)