Among the numerous literary works titled Collected Poems are the following:
- Collected Poems (Chinua Achebe) by Chinua Achebe
- Collected Poems 1957-1982 (Wendell Berry) by Wendell Berry
- Collected Poems (Kay Boyle) by Kay Boyle
- Collected Poems (Robert Browning) by Robert Browning
- Collected Poems (Caudwell) by Christopher Caudwell
- Collected Poems (Thomas Hardy) by Thomas Hardy
- Collected Poems (Ted Hughes) by Ted Hughes
- Collected Poems – 1988 edition (Philip Larkin) by Philip Larkin
- Collected Poems – 2003 edition (Philip Larkin) by Philip Larkin
- Collected Poems (Primo Levi) by Primo Levi
- Collected Poems (H. P. Lovecraft) by H. P. Lovecraft
- Collected Poems (Hugh MacDiarmid) by Hugh MacDiarmid
- Collected Poems (Marianne Moore) by Marianne Moore
- Collected Poems (Shaw Neilson) by Shaw Neilson
- The Collected Poems (Sylvia Plath) by Sylvia Plath
- Collected Poems (Wallace Stevens) by Wallace Stevens
- Collected Poems (Richard L. Tierney) by Richard L. Tierney
Other articles related to "poems, collected poems":
... Gilbert Allen Commandments at Eleven Driving to Distraction In Everything Poems, 1972-1979 Second Chances Paul Allen American Crawl Ground forces Ken Autrey Pilgrims Poems Jan Bailey Midnight in the Guest ... of the Ether The Bicycle Slow Race Clumsy Friction Leap Coronology John Beecher Collected Poems, 1924-1974 Report to the Stockholders and other poems, 1932-1962 Libby Bernardin The book of myth ... Daniel As is poems Kate Daniels Four Testimonies The White Wave Phebe Davidson Back to Square One New and Selected Poems Dreameater Poems The Drowned Man ...
1950 William Carlos Williams Paterson Book Three and Selected Poems 1951 Wallace Stevens The Auroras of Autumn 1952 Marianne Moore Collected Poems 1953 Archibald MacLeish Collected Poems. 1957 Richard Wilbur Things of This World 1958 Robert Penn Warren Promises Poems, 1954-1956 1959 Theodore Roethke Words for the Wind 1960 Robert Lowell Life Studies 1961 Randall Jarrell The Woman at the ... Ammons Collected Poems, 1951-1971 1974 Allen Ginsberg The Fall of America Poems of these States, 1965-1971 Adrienne Rich Diving into the Wreck Poems 1971-1972 1975 Marilyn Hacker Presentation Piece ...
... Ammons, Selected Poems, American Poets Project of the Library of America distributed by Penguin Putnam, posthumous Bruce Beasley, The Corpse Flower New ... Hart Crane, Hart Crane Complete Poems and Selected Letters, edited by Langdon Hammer, Library of America (posthumous) Robert Creeley, On Earth Last Poems and an Essay (University of California Press) Dick ... Mifflin Books), the poet's first collection of new poems in more than a decade, one of the New York Times "100 Notable Books of the Year" Thomas Kinsella, Collected Poems 1956–2001, Wake Forest Kei Miller, Kingdom ...
... Bold, A Perpetual Motion Machine Alan Brownjohn, Sandgrains on a Tray Basil Bunting, Collected Poems Charles Causley, Figure of 8 Barry Cole ... a World Sydney Tremayne, The Turning Sky Vernon Watkins, Uncollected Poems, introduction by Kathleen Raine Welsh poet, posthumous Kenneth White, translator, Selected Poems ...
... The death of Parcy Reed ... The Battle of Otterburn ...
Famous quotes containing the words poems and/or collected:
“The genuine remains of Ossian, or those ancient poems which bear his name, though of less fame and extent, are, in many respects, of the same stamp with the Iliad itself. He asserts the dignity of the bard no less than Homer, and in his era, we hear of no other priest than he.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Tis money that begets money.”
—English proverb, collected in Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia (1732)