Among the numerous literary works titled Collected Poems are the following:
- Collected Poems (Chinua Achebe) by Chinua Achebe
- Collected Poems 1957-1982 (Wendell Berry) by Wendell Berry
- Collected Poems (Kay Boyle) by Kay Boyle
- Collected Poems (Robert Browning) by Robert Browning
- Collected Poems (Caudwell) by Christopher Caudwell
- Collected Poems (Thomas Hardy) by Thomas Hardy
- Collected Poems (Ted Hughes) by Ted Hughes
- Collected Poems – 1988 edition (Philip Larkin) by Philip Larkin
- Collected Poems – 2003 edition (Philip Larkin) by Philip Larkin
- Collected Poems (Primo Levi) by Primo Levi
- Collected Poems (H. P. Lovecraft) by H. P. Lovecraft
- Collected Poems (Hugh MacDiarmid) by Hugh MacDiarmid
- Collected Poems (Marianne Moore) by Marianne Moore
- Collected Poems (Shaw Neilson) by Shaw Neilson
- The Collected Poems (Sylvia Plath) by Sylvia Plath
- Collected Poems (Wallace Stevens) by Wallace Stevens
- Collected Poems (Richard L. Tierney) by Richard L. Tierney
Other articles related to "collected poems, poems":
... The death of Parcy Reed ... The Battle of Otterburn ...
... Ammons, Selected Poems, American Poets Project of the Library of America distributed by Penguin Putnam, posthumous Bruce Beasley, The Corpse Flower New and Selected Poems ... Hart Crane, Hart Crane Complete Poems and Selected Letters, edited by Langdon Hammer, Library of America (posthumous) Robert Creeley, On Earth Last Poems and an Essay (Univers ... Strong Is Your Hold (Houghton Mifflin Books), the poet's first collection of new poems in more than a decade, one of the New York Times "100 Notable Books of the Year" Thomas Kinsella ...
1950 William Carlos Williams Paterson Book Three and Selected Poems 1951 Wallace Stevens The Auroras of Autumn 1952 Marianne Moore Collected Poems 1953 Archibald MacLeish Collected Poems, 1917-1952 1954 Conrad ... Richard Wilbur Things of This World 1958 Robert Penn Warren Promises Poems, 1954-1956 1959 Theodore Roethke Words for the Wind 1960 Robert Lowell Life ... Ammons Collected Poems, 1951-1971 1974 Allen Ginsberg The Fall of America Poems of these States, 1965-1971 Adrienne Rich Diving into the Wreck Poems 1971-1972 1975 Marilyn Hacker Presentation Piece 1976 John Ashbery ...
... Alan Brownjohn, Sandgrains on a Tray Basil Bunting, Collected Poems Charles Causley, Figure of 8 Barry Cole, Moonsearch Donald Davies, Essex Poems 1963 ... Tomlinson, The Way of a World Sydney Tremayne, The Turning Sky Vernon Watkins, Uncollected Poems, introduction by Kathleen Raine Welsh poet, posthumous Kenneth White, translator ...
... Driving to Distraction In Everything Poems, 1972-1979 Second Chances Paul Allen American Crawl Ground forces Ken Autrey Pilgrims Poems Jan Bailey Midnight in the Guest Room Frederick W ... Slow Race Clumsy Friction Leap Coronology John Beecher Collected Poems, 1924-1974 Report to the Stockholders and other poems, 1932-1962 Libby Bernardin The book of myth Laurel Blossom The ... Daniel As is poems Kate Daniels Four Testimonies The White Wave Phebe Davidson Back to Square One New and Selected Poems Dreameater Poems The Drowned Man Poems Lying Down ...
Famous quotes containing the words poems and/or collected:
“This is what poems are:
for the greedy,
they are the tongues wrangle,
the worlds pottage, the rats star.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.”
—Eighteenth-century English proverb. Collected in Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia (1732)