Government and Politics
- Compact of Free Association
- Cape Field Artillery, an artillery regiment of the South African Army
- Civitates Foederatae Americae, Latin for United States of America
- Commission of Fine Arts, an advisory agency of the United States Government
- Country Fire Authority, an integrated career staff and volunteer fire service in Victoria, Australia
- Court of Final Appeal (Hong Kong), the court with the final adjudication power on the laws of Hong Kong
- Court of Final Appeal (Macau), the court with the final adjudication power on laws of Macau
- Ceasefire agreement
Read more about this topic: CFA
Other articles related to "government and politics, government, government and, politics":
... On 2 October 1983, Badlapur GramPanchayat became a Municipal Corporation as part of Kalyan- Dombivali- Ambernath and Badlapur Municipal Corporation ... But the formation of the corporation was geographically improper as Ulhasnagar, which falls in between the said councils, was set aside ...
1915–1999), Minister of Defence and Minister of Justice in the Third National Government of New Zealand Venn Young (1929–1993), Cabinet minister in the Muldoon National Government and homosexual rights ...
... Politics of the Republic of Macedonia occurs within the framework of a parliamentary representative democratic republic, whereby the Prime Minister is the head of government ... Executive power is exercised by the government ... Legislative power is vested in both the government and parliament ...
... and Law Lord Lord Freeman, Conservative politician Lord Freud, senior government advisor on welfare reform David Kerr, Labour politician Sir Keith Lindblom, High Court ...
... In Saskatoon's non-partisan municipal politics, University Heights SC lies within ward 10 ... It is currently represented by Zach Jeffries, first elected in 2012 ...
Famous quotes containing the words politics and/or government:
“The Germansonce they were called the nation of thinkers: do they still think at all? Nowadays the Germans are bored with intellect, the Germans distrust intellect, politics devours all seriousness for really intellectual thingsDeutschland, Deutschland Über alles was, I fear, the end of German philosophy.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“The government of the United States is a device for maintaining in perpetuity the rights of the people, with the ultimate extinction of all privileged classes.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)