The Bolivian Army has six military regions (regiones militares—RMs) covering the various Departments of Bolivia:
- RM 1, La Paz, most of La Paz Department,1.Division army,BPM-271 C.L.Saavedra (batt.MP),BE-296 CNL R.C.Zabalegui(ecological batt.),BE-297 (ecolog. batt.),BATLOG-1 (long. batt),army aviation company 291 C.L.Cordoba,mili. hospital no1,mili.police school,riding school,engineers school,army military academy CNL G.Villaroel,intelligence school MCAL Sucre,school communications.
- RM 2, Potosi, covering the departments of Oruro and Potosi:2.Division army, 10.Division army, RI 24 M.Arcos (ranger batt.),ADA-202 (a.a. group), climbing military school.
- RM 3, Tarija, consisted of Tarija Department and eastern Chuquisaca and southern Santa Cruz: 3.Division army, 4.division army.
- RM 4, Sucre, covering the departments of Cochabamba and northern Chuquisaca: 7.Division army, BMP-272 (batt.MP), BATLOG-2 (long.Batt), mili.hospital no2, central arsenal,school of command and staff MCAL. A.Santa Cruz, sergeants mili.school, training center for special troops, artillery school.
- RM 5, Cobija, encompassed Pando Department and parts of La Paz and Beni departments: 6.Division army,RI 16 Jordan (special forces), training center in forest operation (CIOS I) and (CIOS II).
- RM 6, Santa Cruz, covering most of Santa Cruz Department: 5.Division army, 8.Division army, BMP-273 R.Amezaga (batt.MP), BE-298 (ecological batt.), RI 12 Manchego (ranger),BATLOG-3 (logist. batt.), 292 army aviation company, Bolivian Condores school (special force).
The army was organized into ten territorial divisions, each of which, with the exception of Viacha, occupied a region generally corresponding to the administrative departments, with some overlapping. Their division headquarters were located in:
- 7.Cochabamba (the largest):,RI 2 Sucre,RI 18 Victoria (airborne),RI 26 R.Barrientos (mech.),RI 29 CTN:V:Ustariz (airborne),RA 7 Tumusia, Bat.Ing.5 T.N.Ovando
- 4.Camiri (Santa Cruz Department):,RI 6 Campos,RI 11 Boqueron,RC 1 Avaroa,RA 4 Bullian
- 2.Oruro: RI 21 Illimani (Mountain), RI 22 Mejillones, RI 25 Tocopilla, RC 8 Braun, RA 1 Camacho, Bat.Ing. 7 Sajama.
- 10.Tupiz: RI 3 Perez, RI 4 Loa, RI 27 Antofagasta, RC 7 Chichas (mech.), RA 12 Ayohuma (reserve)
- 5.Roboré (Santa Cruz Department): RI 13 Montes,RI 14 Florida,RI 15 Junin, RC 6 Castrillo,RA 5 Vergara
- 9.Rurrenabaque, the Division has been reduced to reserve status and its component units have been divided up between DE-1 and DE-6
- 8.Santa Cruz: RI 7 Marzana, RI 10 Warnes (mech.), RC 10 G.M.J.M. Mercado,RA 9 Mitre, (reserve),Bat.Ing. 3 Pando.
- 6.Trinidad, RI 17 Indepedencia, RI 29 Echevarria, RI 31 Rios,RI 32 Murguia, RC 2 Ballivan, RA 8 Mendez(reserve), Bat.Ing. 6 Riosinho.
- 1.Viacha (La Paz Department), RI 8 Ayacucho, RI 23 M.Toledo (mech.), RI 30 Murillo (mountain), RC 5 J.M.Lanza, RA 2 Bolivar, Bat.Ing. 2 G.F.Roman.
- 3.Villamontes (Tarija Department), RI 5 Campero, RI 20 Padilla, RC 3 Aroma, RA 3 Pisagua, Bat.Ing. 1 Chorolque.
RI: infantry regiment RC: cavalry regiment RA: artillery regiment Bat.Ing.: battalion engineer
Army organized has ten divisions controlling the following units:
- eight cavalry regiments, included two mechanized regiments
- twenty-tree infantry regiments included two airborne and two mountain
- one recce.mechanized regiments and one armored regiments
- two ranger regiments and one special forces regiments
- six artillery regiments and plus three in reserve
- one artillery and anti-air group
- one artillery and anti-air Regiment
- three military police battalion
- three ecological battalion
- two army aviation company
- six engineer battalions
- Plus logistical and instructional support commands
- Presidential Guard (Bolivian Colorados Regiment) infantry regiment under direct control of the army headquarters in La Paz's Miraflores district
The Army maintains a small fleet of utility aircraft, primarily to support headquarters.
Other articles related to "regional, regionals":
... a village in the town Didymoteicho, Evros regional unit Zoodochos Pigi, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina (regional unit) Zoodochos Pigi, Larissa, a village ...
... and NCAA Championship game) - 1st 2nd Round at Greensboro, NC South Regional at Memphis, TN Final Four at Detroit, MI Dick Enberg/Carter Blackburn and Jay ...
... In Reformed churches, the synod can denote a regional meeting of representatives of various classes (regional synod), or the national denominational meeting of representatives from the regional synods ... Some churches, especially the smaller denominations, do not have the regional synod tier (for example, the Reformed Church in the United States (RCUS)) ...
... Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area is a regional park located in Fremont, CA that is part of the East Bay Regional Parks system ...
... Louis 2009 NCAA Regionals and Final Four The regionals, held in the city rather than the geographic area as a practice that has been used since 2005, were ... Raleigh Regional RBC Center, Raleigh, North Carolina (Host North Carolina State University) ... Oklahoma City Regional Ford Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Host Big 12 Conference) ...