Blank may refer to:
- Blank, a space where there is nothing at all.
- Blank (archaeology), a thick, shaped stone biface of suitable size and configuration for refining into a stone tool
- Blank (cartridge), a type of gun cartridge that contains gunpowder but no bullet or shot
- "Blank" (Eyehategod song), a track on the album Take as Needed for Pain
- Blank (Scrabble), a Scrabble tile that does not have a letter on it and can be substituted for any letter the player desires
- Blank (solution), a solution containing no analyte, typically used to zero an analytical instrument and ensure that any reagents used do not contribute to overall measurements
- Blank (surname)
- Blank (film), a 2009 French film
- Application blank, a form that contains information about an applicant for a job
- Key blank, an uncut key
- Ernests Blanks, a Latvian publicist.
- Blanks, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- The Blanks, an American a cappella group
- Blank (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Blank, another name for a planchet, which is a round metal disk that is ready to be struck as a coin.
- Blank! a short story by Isaac Asimov
Other articles related to "blank":
... of Plots (2002) Starshine EP (2004) Dead Air Verbatim (2005) Blank, Blank, Blank (2008) ...
... UPSTREAM South bank Amazon River WEST UPSTREAM North bank Amazon River WEST --Notes-- blank blank border of state Roraima blank Rio Madeira (Par ...
... Marion Blank is the creator of the Reading Kingdom reading program and the director of the A Light on Literacy program at Columbia University in New York ... Blank has developed a unique and comprehensive model for teaching reading that is based on six critical skills ...
... Bill Shore) – 250 "Every Twist and Turn" (Hubbard, Miller) – 311 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank ...
... The Blank family is a family of Jews, some of whom converted to Orthodox Christianity in the Russian Empire, mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of ... Whether or not Lenin, whose matrilineal "Blank" surname also traces to non-Jewish German roots, was actually partly descended from the Jewish Blank ...
Famous quotes containing the word blank:
“How, in one short century, has this ersatz sport so strangled the consciousness of the country in the grip of its flabby tentacles that the mention of womens baseball gets no reaction other than blank amazement?”
—Darlene Mehrer, As quoted in Women in Baseball. Ch. 6, by Gai Ingham Berlage (1994)
“I have often wondered how they manage to get return envelopes which miss, by one-quarter of an inch, fitting the blank you are supposed to return. They say, Please fill out and return the enclosed envelope, and the enclosed envelope is always one-quarter of an inch too small.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)
“Apart from their other characteristics, the outstanding thing about Chinas 600 million people is that they are poor and blank. This may seem a bad thing, but in reality it is a good thing. Poverty gives rise to the desire for change, the desire for action and the desire for revolution. On a blank sheet of paper free from any mark, the freshest and most beautiful pictures can be painted.”
—Mao Zedong (18931976)