Blank may refer to:
- Blank, a space where there is nothing at all.
- Blank (archaeology), a thick, shaped stone biface of suitable size and configuration for refining into a stone tool
- Blank (cartridge), a type of gun cartridge that contains gunpowder but no bullet or shot
- "Blank" (Eyehategod song), a track on the album Take as Needed for Pain
- Blank (Scrabble), a Scrabble tile that does not have a letter on it and can be substituted for any letter the player desires
- Blank (solution), a solution containing no analyte, typically used to zero an analytical instrument and ensure that any reagents used do not contribute to overall measurements
- Blank (surname)
- Blank (film), a 2009 French film
- Application blank, a form that contains information about an applicant for a job
- Key blank, an uncut key
- Ernests Blanks, a Latvian publicist.
- Blanks, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- The Blanks, an American a cappella group
- Blank (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Blank, another name for a planchet, which is a round metal disk that is ready to be struck as a coin.
- Blank! a short story by Isaac Asimov
Other articles related to "blank":
... Marion Blank is the creator of the Reading Kingdom reading program and the director of the A Light on Literacy program at Columbia University in New York ... Blank has developed a unique and comprehensive model for teaching reading that is based on six critical skills ...
... UPSTREAM South bank Amazon River WEST UPSTREAM North bank Amazon River WEST --Notes-- blank blank border of state Roraima blank Rio Madeira (Pará) trib of ...
... Love Like This" (Miller, Bill Shore) – 250 "Every Twist and Turn" (Hubbard, Miller) – 311 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 004 (blank track) – 005 ...
... The Blank family is a family of Jews, some of whom converted to Orthodox Christianity in the Russian Empire, mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the ... Whether or not Lenin, whose matrilineal "Blank" surname also traces to non-Jewish German roots, was actually partly descended from the Jewish Blank family remains contested ...
... Pursuit of Plots (2002) Starshine EP (2004) Dead Air Verbatim (2005) Blank, Blank, Blank (2008) ...
Famous quotes containing the word blank:
“... when I exclaim against novels, I mean when contrasted with those works which exercise the understanding and regulate the imagination.For any kind of reading I think better than leaving a blank still a blank, because the mind must receive a degree of enlargement and obtain a little strength by a slight exertion of its thinking powers ...”
—Mary Wollstonecraft (17591797)
“somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“A blank helpless sort of face, rather like a rose just before you drench it with D.D.T.”
—John Carey (b. 1934)