- Billy Bentham, rugby league footballer of the 1920s for Great Britain, and England
- Charles Bentham, English shipwright in Dutch service
- Craig Bentham (born 1985), English footballer
- Ethel Bentham (1861–1931), Irish doctor, politician and suffragette
- George Bentham (1800–1884), English botanist, son of Samuel
- Howard Bentham (born 1965), English broadcaster
- Isaac Bentham (1886–1917), British water polo player
- James Bentham (1708–1794), English clergyman and historian of Ely Cathedral
- Jeremy Bentham (1748–1832), English philosopher
- Lee Bentham (born 1970), former Canadian racing driver
- Nathan Bentham, rugby league footballer of the 1920s and '30s for Great Britain, and England
- Samuel Bentham (1757–1831), English mechanical engineer, brother of Jeremy
- Thomas Bentham (1513–1578), Bishop of Coventry
- Trevor Bentham (born 1943), former English stage manager and screenwriter
Read more about this topic: Bentham
Other articles related to "people":
... My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery (...) My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know ... anything positive that you could say about black people ... And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted." ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski ...
... of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... On the day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (1 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“No people ever lived by cursing their fathers, however great a curse their fathers might have been to them.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The New Year is the season in which custom seems more particularly to authorize civil and harmless lies, under the name of compliments. People reciprocally profess wishes which they seldom form and concern which they seldom feel.”
—Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (16941773)
“If pimps and thieves everywhere were always punished, honest people would all believe themselves always to be innocent.”
—Albert Camus (19131960)