Benny may refer to:
- Benny (slang), a derogatory term used by residents of Jersey Shore towns for tourists that visit each summer
- Benny (card game), a card used in trick-taking games
- Benny (RPG slang) is a token used in the Savage Worlds RPG and related books.
- Benny Shaw, protagonist in a series of two children's literature novels, by Irish author Eoin Colfer
- Eggs Benedict a nickname or slang for the dish, as in Eggs Benny.
- Benefits, a slang term.
Benny may also refer to:
- Benzedrine, an amphetamine
- Falkland Islanders, after a character in the British soap opera Crossroads
Benny is shortened version of the given name Benjamin, or less commonly, Benedict, Bennett, Bernice, or Ebenezer. Even less commonly, Benny is used as a shortened version of the given name Bernard. It may refer to:
- Benny Andersson, Swedish musician and a member of the pop group ABBA
- Benny Bass ("Little Fish"), American boxer, Hall of Fame world champion featherweight & world champion junior lightweight
- Benny Benassi, Italian DJ and producer of electro house music
- Benny the Cab, fictional character who first appeared in Who Censored Roger Rabbit?
- Benny Dayal, playback singer for films in India
- Benny Feilhaber, Brazilian/American soccer player (AGF Aarhus & U.S. national team
- Benny Friedman, American 4x All-Pro and Hall of Fame football quarterback
- Benny Giay, Indonesian Christian pacifist
- Benny Goodman, big band leader and clarinet player
- Benny Hill, British comedian and actor
- Benny Leonard (Benjamin Leiner; "The Ghetto Wizard"), American world champion Hall of Fame lightweight boxer
- Benny Nielsen, Danish butterfly swimmer
- Benny Parsons, American late NASCAR driver and color commentator
- Bernice Summerfield, character in the expanded Doctor Who universe
- Benny Urquidez, American kickboxer and fight choreographer
- Benny Yau, Canadian actor and television presenter
Benny is the surname of:
- Jack Benny (1894–1974), American comedian, vaudeville performer, and radio, television, and film actor
- D. C. Benny, American stand-up comedian
Benny is also the name of:
- Benny the Bull, in the children's animated television series Dora the Explorer
Other articles related to "benny":
... Olsen played alongside fellow Danish international Benny Nielsen, who had recommended Olsen to Brugge manager Urbain Braems ... Olsen joined Danish internationals Benny Nielsen and Kresten Bjerre at Molenbeek ... Anderlecht, to play alongside Danish internationals Benny Nielsen and Kenneth Brylle ...
1938 Vol 718 ... Clarence Williams 1926-27 719 Benny Goodman 1931-33 720 Fats Waller 1929-34 721 Ethel Waters 1929-31 722 Meade Lux Lewis 1927-39 723 Boots And His Buddies 1935-37 724 Slim Gaillard 1939-40 ... Condon 1927-38 743 Meade Lux Lewis 1939-41 744 Benny Goodman 1934-35 745 Midge Williams 1937-38 746 Fats Waller 747 ... Duke Ellington 1938-39 748 Django Reinhardt 749 ... Bunny Berigan 1936-37 ... Ellington 766 ... Bunny Berigan 767 ... Gene Krupa 768 ... Willie Bryant 1935-36 769 Benny Goodman 770 ... John Kirby 1939-41 771 Clarence Williams 1928-29 772 Eddie Condon ...
1999 Jackie Caillier the Cajun Cousins - Jackie Caillier, Ivy Dugas, Keith Richard, Benny Mueller, Danny Cormier 1998 Jackie Caillier the Cajun Cousins - Jackie Caillier, Ivy James Dugas, Benny Mueller ...
... Benny is an unincorporated community in the geographic township of Moncrieff in the Unorganized North Part of Sudbury District in Northeastern Ontario, Canada ... Benny is on the Canadian Pacific Railway transcontinental main line and has a siding, and it is the location of the Benny railway station flag stop on the Via Rail Sudbury – White River train service ...
... Wright 1921 Gordon Wright 1922 Cec Blinkhorn 1923 Herman Peters 1924 Tommy Kennedy 1925 Benny Wearing 1926 Benny Wearing 1927 Benny Wearing 1928 Tony Redmond 1929 Alan ...