- Beatrice (given name)
- Beatrix (fl. 4th century), one of Roman martyrs Simplicius, Faustinus and Beatrix
- Beatrice d'Este (1192–1226), Italian political-family member
- Beatrice of Savoy (1198–1266), Italian political-family member
- Beatrix da Silva (1424–1492), Portuguese nun and catholic saint
- Beatrice of Nazareth (1200–1268), Flemish religious leader
- Beatrice of Portugal (disambiguation), Princesses of Portugal
- Beatrice Portinari (1266–1290), Italian acquaintance of Dante
- Beatritz de Dia (fl. late 12th century), Provençal poet and musician, a so-called troubadour; aristocratic political-family member. Often referred to as the Countess de Dia.
- Beatrice of Ornacieux (c. 1240– c. 1308), French religious leader
- Beatrice of Naples (fl. 1476-1500), queen of Hungary, aka Beatrix of Aragon, Italian born
- Beatrice de Coligny (born 1572), Countess d'Entremont
- Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (1857–1944)
- Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1884–1966)
- Beatrix of the Netherlands (born 1938), ruler
- Béatrice Poulot (fl. c. 2000), French singer from Réunion
- Beatrice Ni Bhroin Irish director (born 1986)
- Princess Beatrice of York (born 1988)
- Beatrice Shilling, aeronautical engineer and motorcyclist
Read more about this topic: Beatrice
Other articles related to "people":
... his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist ...
... My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery (...) My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know that, hey, I was somebody, even if nobody else knew ... anything positive that you could say about black people ... And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“In Goyas greatest scenes we seem to see
the people of the world
exactly at the moment when
they first attained the title of
—Lawrence Ferlinghetti (b. 1919)
“I waited alone, in the company of orchids, roses and violets wholike people waiting beside you, but to whom you are unknownmaintained a silence which their individuality of living things rendered more imposing and in their chilly manner received the heat from an incandescent coal fire, preciously placed behind a crystal glass, in a white marble tub where it dropped, from time to time, its dangerous rubies.”
—Marcel Proust (18711922)
“There are many definite methods, honest and dishonest, which make people rich; the only instinct I know of which does it is that instinct which theological Christianity crudely describes as the sin of avarice.”
—Gilbert Keith Chesterton (18741936)