- Beatrice (given name)
- Beatrix (fl. 4th century), one of Roman martyrs Simplicius, Faustinus and Beatrix
- Beatrice d'Este (1192–1226), Italian political-family member
- Beatrice of Savoy (1198–1266), Italian political-family member
- Beatrix da Silva (1424–1492), Portuguese nun and catholic saint
- Beatrice of Nazareth (1200–1268), Flemish religious leader
- Beatrice of Portugal (disambiguation), Princesses of Portugal
- Beatrice Portinari (1266–1290), Italian acquaintance of Dante
- Beatritz de Dia (fl. late 12th century), Provençal poet and musician, a so-called troubadour; aristocratic political-family member. Often referred to as the Countess de Dia.
- Beatrice of Ornacieux (c. 1240– c. 1308), French religious leader
- Beatrice of Naples (fl. 1476-1500), queen of Hungary, aka Beatrix of Aragon, Italian born
- Beatrice de Coligny (born 1572), Countess d'Entremont
- Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (1857–1944)
- Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1884–1966)
- Beatrix of the Netherlands (born 1938), ruler
- Béatrice Poulot (fl. c. 2000), French singer from Réunion
- Beatrice Ni Bhroin Irish director (born 1986)
- Princess Beatrice of York (born 1988)
- Beatrice Shilling, aeronautical engineer and motorcyclist
Read more about this topic: Beatrice
Other articles related to "people":
... for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery (...) My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know that, hey, I was somebody, even if nobody else knew about it ... no one would believe anything positive that you could say about black people ... And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted." ...
... Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor Durlovski ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“For us artists there waits the joyous compromise through art with all that wounded or defeated us in daily life; in this way, not to evade destiny, as the ordinary people try to do, but to fulfil it in its true potentialthe imagination.”
—Lawrence Durrell (19121990)
“... while many people pride themselves, and with no exaggeration, on their ability to hear with sympathy of the downfall, sickness, and death of others, very few people seem to know what to do with a report of joy, happiness, good luck.”
—Jessamyn West (19021984)
“Very few people love others for what they are; rather, they love what they lend them, their own selves, their own idea of them.”
—Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (17491832)