- Ada, Ghana, or Ada Foah
- Ada (Ghana parliament constituency)
- Ada, Delta, Isoka town in Delta State
- New Zealand
- Ada River, South Island
- Ada (Serbia), town and municipality
- Ada Estate, luxury residential suburb of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- United States
- Ada, Alabama, unincorporated community in Montgomery County, Alabama
- Ada County, Idaho
- Ada Township, Dickey County, North Dakota
- Ada Township, Michigan, Kent County, Michigan
- Ada Township, Perkins County, South Dakota, Perkins County, South Dakota
- Ada, Minnesota, Norman County, Minnesota
- Ada, Ohio, Hardin County, Ohio
- Ada, Oklahoma, Pontotoc County, Oklahoma
- Ada, Oregon, Lane County, Oregon
- Ada, West Virginia, Mercer County, West Virginia
- Ada, Wisconsin, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
Read more about this topic: Ada
Other articles related to "places, place":
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton ...
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“But those rare souls whose spirit gets magically into the hearts of men, leave behind them something more real and warmly personal than bodily presence, an ineffable and eternal thing. It is everlasting life touching us as something more than a vague, recondite concept. The sound of a great name dies like an echo; the splendor of fame fades into nothing; but the grace of a fine spirit pervades the places through which it has passed, like the haunting loveliness of mignonette.”
—James Thurber (18941961)
“Literature is where I go to explore the highest and lowest places in human society and in the human spirit, where I hope to find not absolute truth but the truth of the tale, of the imagination and of the heart.”
—Salman Rushdie (b. 1947)
“There are few places outside his own play where a child can contribute to the world in which he finds himself. His world: dominated by adults who tell him what to do and when to do itbenevolent tyrants who dispense gifts to their good subjects and punishment to their bad ones, who are amused at the cleverness of children and annoyed by their stupidities.”
—Viola Spolin (b. 1911)