In 2007, the HCI Bibliography group acknowledges several publishers for their support of the project. Project support included publishers giving copyright permission and donation of publications to entered into the HCI Bibliography database.
- Ablex Publishing
- Academic Press (AP)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Butterworth-Heinemann, Ltd.
- Cambridge University Press
- Elsevier Science Publishers, (North-Holland)
- Ergonomics Society of Australia
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFS / HFES)
- International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Intellect Ltd.
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (LEA)
- MIT Press
- Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, Inc.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Taylor & Graham Publishing
- John Wiley & Sons
As of July 2009, the HCI Bibliography has over 50,000 entries. These entries are made up of Journal volumes, Conference Proceeding, Books and some special files.
Read more about this topic: HCI Bibliography
Famous quotes containing the word publishers:
“Time & Co. are, after all, the only quite honest and trustworthy publishers that we know.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)