Duval is a surname, literally translating from French to English as 'of the valley', and may refer to:
- Alexandre-Vincent Pineux Duval
- Barry E. DuVal
- Burr H. Duval (1809-1836), son of William Pope, brother of John C. and Thomas H.
- Charles Allen Duval (1810-1872) Portrait painter, photographer, literary critic, illustrator and writer.
- Claude Duval
- Clément Duval
- Damon Duval
- David Duval
- François Duval
- Gaël Duval
- Georges Duval de Leyrit
- Helen Duval
- Isaac H. Duval (1824-1902), American Civil War General and Congressman from West Virginia
- James Duval
- Jean-Jacques Duval d'Eprémesnil
- Jeanne Duval
- John Crittenden Duval (1816-1897), son of William Pope, brother of Burr H. and Thomas H.
- Joseph Duval, French Roman Catholic archbishop
- Loïc Duval
- Michael Raoul Duval
- Salluste Duval
- Saunier Duval-Prodir
- Thibaut Duval Belgian athlete (pole vaulter)
- Thomas Howard Duval (1813-1880), son of William Pope, brother of Burr H. and John C.
- Thomas Phillip Duval III
- William Pope Duval (1784-1854), father of Burr H., John C. and Thomas H.