In Milligan and Allred's first issue of X-Force, nearly the entire team was killed off in an incident called the Boyz 'R Us massacre. This precursory team, of which only U-Go Girl, Doop, and Anarchist survived, also included:
- Battering Ram, who had superhuman strength, and durability as well as a thick skull which sported two ram-like horns and purple skin.
- Gin Genie, who could direct seismic energy from her body but only when she had consumed alcohol.
- La Nuit, a Frenchman who could generate a cloak of dark energy around him that would disperse light and control objects.
- Plazm, a living, lighter than air, liquid man who could control metabolic functions upon contact with another or through a spray from his hands.
- Sluk, who has a face composed of tentacles (he was actually dead before the Milligan run even began, but is seen on a videotape).
- Zeitgeist, the team leader who could vomit acidic ooze from his mouth. He conspired with Coach to have his teammates killed in the Boys R Us massacre, but he was caught in the crossfire and killed as well. He previously had a one-night stand with U-Go Girl.
Read more about this topic: X-Statix
Other related articles:
... He now appears as a member of Cable's new X-Force team after Cable provides him with a device that stabilizes his condition ...
... In Milligan and Allred's first issue of X-Force, nearly the entire team was killed off in an incident called the Boyz 'R Us massacre ...
... With the aid of Domino, Cable reorganized the New Mutants into X-Force ... and other characters then appearing the following month in X-Force #1 ... The X-Force series provided further detail for the character's back story revealing that he was from the future and that he had traveled to the past with the aim of stopping Stryfe's plans as well as ...