- Bobby Worth (1912 - 2002), American songwriter
- Brendan Worth, Australian rugby league player
- Brian Worth (actor) (1914 - 1978), British actor
- Charles Frederick Worth (1825 - 1895), an English-born fashion designer of the 19th century
- George Worth (1915 - 2006), American fencer
- H. M. Worth, discoverer of Worth syndrome genetic disorder
- Harry Worth (1917 - 1989), British comedy actor
- Helen Worth, British actress
- Irene Worth (1916 - 2002), American actress
- Jonathan Worth, American politician
- Marvin Worth (1925 - 1998), American film producer
- Michael Worth, American actor
- Nicholas Worth (1937 - 2007), American actor
- Richard Worth, New Zealand politician
- Sandra Worth, Canadian author
- Valerie Worth (1933 - 1994), American poet
- William J. Worth, American General
Read more about this topic: Worth
Other articles related to "people":
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11.8 ...
... Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery (...) My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know that, hey, I was somebody, even if nobody else knew ... kid, no one would believe anything positive that you could say about black people ... And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted." ...
... most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“The East is the hearthside of America. Like any home, therefore, it has the defects of its virtues. Because it is a long-lived-in house, it bursts its seams, is inconvenient, needs constant refurbishing. And some of the family resources have been spent. To attain the privacy that grown-up people find so desirable, Easterners live a harder life than people elsewhere. Today it is we and not the frontiersman who must be rugged to survive.”
—Phyllis McGinley (19051978)
“So people and things dont pair anymore
With what they used to pair with before.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)
“I kept in mind that the minute it got too rough, the minute the fourteen-hour days became too long, the minute people started to be naggy and frustrating, I knew that I could walk away and there were over seventy-nine thousand women who would trade shoes with me in a second.”
—Kaye Lani Rae Rafko (b. c. 1968)