- Wizard (board game), a 1978 board game released by Metagaming
- Wizard (card game), a trick-taking card game
- Wizard (character class), magic-wielding character types in many role-playing games
- Wizard (Dungeons & Dragons), the Dungeons & Dragons character class
- Wizard (1983 video game), a 1983 Commodore 64 game that was later re-released in 1986 as Ultimate Wizard
- Wizard (2005 video game), a game designed by Chris Crawford for the Atari 2600 and released in 2005
- Wizard (MUD), a developer or administrator in a MUD
- Wizards (board game), a board game produced in 1982 by Avalon Hill
- Wizards of the Coast or Wizards, a Seattle-based games publisher
- Hexx: Heresy of the Wizard or Wizard, a 1994 PC role-playing game
- Wizard, a piece in Omega Chess
Read more about this topic: Wizard
Other articles related to "game, games":
... Return to Castle Wolfenstein as an "anti-Semitic video game" with no qualifications ... "The trend you're seeing with new games is, to some extent, a reflection of what's going in the culture.. ... For instance, you've now got games with terrorists and counterterrorists ...
... Even with its release several years previous, several prominent video game websites still praise the game in retro-reviews ... IGN gave the game a score of 9.0/10, noting its strong story, graphics, and music, but cited weak dialogue ... They additionally praised the game's puzzle elements as innovative and drew comparisons to The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, though noted that its role-playing gameplay did not blend well with its action-orie ...
... Local programming includes selected games (mainly Saturday games) of the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees ice hockey team ... Oddly, the games are announced in English, while the commercials during the game are in Spanish ...
... Aggregate review scores Game GameRankings Metacritic XCOM Enemy Unknown (PC) 89.67% (X360) 88.89% (PS3) 88.86% (PS3) 90 (X360) 89 (PC) 89 Main articles XCOM and XCOM ... a new setting and viewpoint while keeping some main concepts from the original game series ... Originally planned to be released in 2011, the game is currently scheduled for 2013 at the earliest ...
... harmless growing up customs for teenagers to kiss on a date or to engage in kissing games with friends ... These games act as icebreakers at parties and for some participants they may be their first interaction with sexuality ... There are many such games, including Truth or Dare?, Seven Minutes in Heaven (or the variation "Two Minutes in the Closet"), Spin the Bottle, Post Office, and Wink ...
Famous quotes containing the word games:
“Criticism occupies the lowest place in the literary hierarchy: as regards form, almost always; and as regards moral value, incontestably. It comes after rhyming games and acrostics, which at least require a certain inventiveness.”
—Gustave Flaubert (18211880)
“At the age of twelve I was finding the world too small: it appeared to me like a dull, trim back garden, in which only trivial games could be played.”
—Elizabeth Bowen (18991973)
“In the past, it seemed to make sense for a sportswriter on sabbatical from the playpen to attend the quadrennial hawgkilling when Presidential candidates are chosen, to observe and report upon politicians at play. After all, national conventions are games of a sort, and sports offers few spectacles richer in low comedy.”
—Walter Wellesley (Red)