These leading men both applied for the charter for the Massachusetts Bay Colony and came to New England in Winthrop's Fleet.
- Mr. John Winthrop, Governor, and three of his sons, including two minors and one adult son, Henry Winthrop
- Sir Richard Saltonstall, three sons and two daughters.
- Mr. Isaac Johnson Esq. and the Lady Arabella his wife and daughter of Thomas Clinton, 3rd Earl of Lincoln
- Mr. Charles Fiennes the said Earl's son
- Mr. Thomas Dudley, his wife, two sons, and four daughters
- Mr. William Coddington, the first Governor of Rhode Island, and his wife
- Mr. William Pynchon, and his wife and three daughters
- Mr. William Vassall, for whom Vassalboro, Maine was named, and his wife
- Mr. John Revell, merchant, who loaned the Plymouth Colony money, and who was chosen assistant to the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- Captain Edward Johnson (1598-1672) was a leading figure in colonial Massachusetts, and is one of the founders of Woburn, Massachusetts.
Other passengers of historical significance include:
- Allan Perley
- Robert Seeley
- Edward Convers
- Simon Bradstreet and his wife Anne Bradstreet
- Thomas Mayhew
- Captain John Underhill
- William Phelps, wife Ann Dover and four sons
- Robert Abell
- Jehu Burr Great Great Grandfather of Aaron Burr
- William Phelps, a founder of both Dorchester, Massachusetts and Windsor, Connecticut and foreman of the first grand jury in New England.
- John Wilson, first minister of the Boston church
A complete list of passengers is maintained by The Winthrop Society, a hereditary organization of descendants of the Winthrop Fleet and later Great Migration ships that arrived before 1634.
Read more about this topic: Winthrop Fleet
Other articles related to "passengers":
... N752PA, Clipper Fortune) was carrying 136 passengers and 17 crew ... and says, 'I'd like to have a word with you.' I went up to the cockpit, and he says, 'We have two passengers by the name of Diop and Gueye.' He says, 'Go ... who led the plane's evacuation, is credited with saving the plane's passengers and crew ...
... airlines and serves more than 62,000 passengers per day 22.7 million passengers passed through the facility in 2011, making it the busiest airport in the Nordic countries, with a maximum capacity of ... other Scandinavian airports, a considerable share of the airport's passengers are international ... The domestic part of the annual passengers is lower than 10% ...
... being a standard -200Adv, with up to 120 passengers ... C-GANV is a combi, with up to 125 passengers ... Boeing 737-400 0 ... C-FANB C-FANB up to 153 passengers ...
... lounges, one is a Jetstar lounge reserved exclusively for Jetsar passengers on a pay-per-use basis ... Children under 6 and certain business class passengers are awarded free access ... which will service eligible Jetstar and Qantas passengers ...
167 passengers flew on the Istanbul to Paris leg, and 50 of them disembarked in Paris. 216 new passengers, many of whom were supposed to fly on Air France, BEA, Pan Am or TWA, boarded TK 981 in Paris ... Some other passengers cancelled their tickets due to delays or for not finding enough seats ...