In geometry, a cube is a three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, facets or sides, with three meeting at each vertex. The cube can also be called a regular hexahedron and is one of the five Platonic solids. It is a special kind of square prism, of rectangular parallelepiped and of trigonal trapezohedron. The cube is dual to the octahedron. It has cubical symmetry (also called octahedral symmetry). It is special by being a cuboid and a rhombohedron.
Read more about Cube.
Some articles on cube:
... A simple magic cube is the lowest of six basic classes of magic cube ... The simple magic cube requires only the basic features a cube requires to be magic ... to sum correctly, so there are probably no magic squares in the cube ...
... Take for example a cube ... Consider the edge of the cube as a ... Thus the lateral surface of a cube will be the area of four faces a*a*4 = 4a2 ...
... The game consists entirely of a 3x3x3 sectioned cube in which each row and column can be rotated ... At the beginning of the game, the cube is randomly rotated based on the player chosen difficulty, and the player must rotate sections to return the ...
... A different kind of cube is the cube graph, which is the graph of vertices and edges of the geometrical cube ... An extension is the three dimensional k-ary Hamming graph, which for k = 2 is the cube graph ...
... Magic Single Rubik's Magic Average Master Magic Single Master Magic Average 2x2x2 Cube Single 2x2x2 Cube Average 4x4x4 Cube Single 4x4x4 Cube Average 5x5x5 Cube Single 5x5x5 Cube Average Square-1 Average Rubik's ...
More definitions of "cube":
- (verb): Raise to the third power.
- (noun): The product of three equal terms.
Synonyms: third power
- (noun): A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
- (noun): Any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone.
- (noun): A block in the (approximate) shape of a cube.
Synonyms: square block
- (noun): A hexahedron with six equal squares as faces.
Synonyms: regular hexahedron