Some articles on crack:
... Digital download "Crack a Bottle" - 514 Promotional CD single "Crack A Bottle" (Edited) - 517 "Crack A Bottle" (Clean Radio Edit) - 437 "Crack A Bottle" (Instrumental ...
... Crack cocaine is the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked ... rock, work, hard, iron, cavvy, base, or just crack it is said to be the most addictive form of cocaine, although this has been contested ... Crack rocks offer a short but intense high to smokers ...
... The fatigue crack was a high-cycle, low-stress type which propagated over a long period of time ... The crack initiated because of a combination of the following factors Metal hardness below specifications associated with a banded microstructure ... It is believed that the crack was present at the last magnaglo inspection of the part, and it is not known why it was not detected ...
... Crack a Bottle" initially gained attention in December 2008, when an unfinished version of the song was initially leaked under the name "Number One" on the mixtape 4th Quarter Pressure Part 2, while a final ... Interscope Records, later denied this, stating that "Crack a Bottle" was only a promotional recording ... Despite the confusion, Universal eventually announced that "Crack a Bottle" will be included in Relapse, although it does not consider it the album's first single ...
... Crack (economics), the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel ...
More definitions of "crack":
- (noun): A usually brief attempt.
Example: "He took a crack at it"
Synonyms: fling, go, pass, whirl, offer
- (verb): Break partially but keep its integrity.
Example: "The glass cracked"
- (verb): Make a very sharp explosive sound.
Example: "His gun cracked"
- (verb): Break into simpler molecules by means of heat.
Example: "The petroleum cracked"
- (verb): Pass through (a barrier).
Synonyms: break through
- (noun): A chance to do something.
- (verb): Make a sharp sound.
- (noun): A purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted.
- (verb): Reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking.
- (verb): Hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise.
Example: "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- (noun): A narrow opening.
Example: "He opened the window a crack"
- (verb): Tell spontaneously.
Example: "Crack a joke"
- (verb): Cause to become cracked.
Example: "Heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
- (noun): A blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts.
Example: "There was a crack in the mirror"
Famous quotes containing the word crack:
“You crash over the trees,
you crack the live branch.”
—Hilda Doolittle (18861961)
“Two wooden tubs of blue hydrangeas stand at the foot of the stone steps.
The sky is a blue gum streaked with rose. The trees are black.
The grackles crack their throats of bone in the smooth air.
Moisture and heat have swollen the garden into a slum of bloom.
Pardie! Summer is like a fat beast, sleepy in mildew....”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“Talents differ; all is well and wisely put;
If I cannot carry forests on my back,
Neither can you crack a nut.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)