Some articles on crack:
... Crack a Bottle" initially gained attention in December 2008, when an unfinished version of the song was initially leaked under the name "Number One" on the mixtape 4th Quarter ... Records, later denied this, stating that "Crack a Bottle" was only a promotional recording ... the confusion, Universal eventually announced that "Crack a Bottle" will be included in Relapse, although it does not consider it the album's first single ...
... Digital download "Crack a Bottle" - 514 Promotional CD single "Crack A Bottle" (Edited) - 517 "Crack A Bottle" (Clean Radio Edit) - 437 "Crack A Bottle" (Instrumental) - 517 "Crack A Bottle" (Explicit) - 517 "Crack ...
... Crack (economics), the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel value CRACK, an ...
... Crack cocaine is the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked ... work, hard, iron, cavvy, base, or just crack it is said to be the most addictive form of cocaine, although this has been contested ... Crack rocks offer a short but intense high to smokers ...
... The fatigue crack was a high-cycle, low-stress type which propagated over a long period of time ... The crack initiated because of a combination of the following factors Metal hardness below specifications associated with a banded microstructure ... It is believed that the crack was present at the last magnaglo inspection of the part, and it is not known why it was not detected ...
More definitions of "crack":
- (verb): Make a very sharp explosive sound.
Example: "His gun cracked"
- (noun): A usually brief attempt.
Example: "He took a crack at it"
Synonyms: fling, go, pass, whirl, offer
- (noun): A chance to do something.
- (verb): Reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking.
- (noun): A narrow opening.
Example: "He opened the window a crack"
- (verb): Hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise.
Example: "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- (verb): Pass through (a barrier).
Synonyms: break through
- (verb): Break partially but keep its integrity.
Example: "The glass cracked"
- (verb): Cause to become cracked.
Example: "Heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
- (adj): Of the highest quality.
Example: "A crack shot"
Synonyms: ace, A-one, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, tops
- (verb): Break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension.
- (noun): A blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts.
Example: "There was a crack in the mirror"
- (verb): Make a sharp sound.
- (verb): Break into simpler molecules by means of heat.
Example: "The petroleum cracked"
- (noun): A purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted.
- (verb): Tell spontaneously.
Example: "Crack a joke"
Famous quotes containing the word crack:
“One more crack from you, bimbo, and youll be holding a lily.”
—James Gleason (18861959)
“The birch begins to crack its outer sheath
Of baby green and show the white beneath....”
—Robert Frost (18741963)
“The people inside have no water
and are never allowed to touch.
They crack like macadam.
They are mute.
They do not cry help
—Anne Sexton (19281974)