More definitions of "caller":
- (noun): Someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice.
Example: "The callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
- (noun): A social or business visitor.
- (noun): The person who convenes a meeting.
Example: "Who is the caller of this meeting?"
- (noun): The bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands.
- (adj): Providing coolness.
Example: "A cooling breeze"; "'caller' is a Scottish term as in 'a caller breeze'"
- (noun): A person who announces the changes of steps during a dance.
Example: "You need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing"
- (noun): An investor who buys a call option.