Wet may refer to:
- The condition of being liquid or being covered in liquid
- Adequately wet, environmental term referring to asbestos-containing material that is sufficiently mixed or penetrated with liquid to prevent the release of particulates
- Wet nanotechnology, a nanotechnology procedure involving water
- Wat (food), also called wet, a type of stew in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine
- Wet (magazine), a magazine about "gourmet bathing" from the late 1970s
- Wet: The Sexy Empire, a 1998 business simulation game
- Wet (video game), a 2009 video game
- Wet Lubricants, a brand of personal lubricants produced by Trigg Laboratories in Valencia, CA
- Phencyclidine (PCP), a dissociative anesthetic
- Wet Willie, an American band from Mobile, Alabama, U.S., best known for their hit "Keep On Smilin'"
- Wet Bow-tie
- Wet T-shirt contest, an exhibitionistic beauty contest that typically features young women performing at a nightclub, bar, or resort
- All wet, an American slang term from the 1920s depicting either an incorrect idea or an incorrect person
- audio processed with reverb and delay
WET may stand for:
- Western European Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time, the time zone used in the UK, Ireland, and Portugal, among other countries
- Weightless Environmental Test, testing of space technology and procedures under simulated weightlessness. This is normally achieved in water pools with neutral buoyancy models
- WET Design, the company that created the Fountains of Bellagio
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a 2003 video game
- Wuest Expanded Translation, a 1961 translation of the New Testament by Kenneth Wuest
- WET Web Tester, an automated web testing tool
Other articles related to "wet":
... (where the sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited) and a "wet county" (where alcohol is sold) ... sold in certain situations, but has limitations on alcohol sales that a normal "wet" county would not have ... system to avoid losing money to businesses in other counties, but do not wish to become completely "wet." The term in itself does not have any specific meaning, just that the county is not completely ...
... NOW 18) Oasis - "Wonderwall" (NOW 34) Natalie Imbruglia - "Torn" (NOW 39) Wet Wet Wet - "Love Is All Around" (NOW 28) Tina Turner - "The Best" (NOW 16 ...
... notable for providing the general public with early recordings of future stars such as Wet Wet Wet, Deacon Blue and Hue and Cry, as well as a ...
... Wet Mountains, a mountain range in southern Colorado Wet Moor, a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest east of Muchelney in Somerset Wet Andes, a climatic and glaciological subregion of the Andes ...
... Song Placing Benny Martell Relight My Fire (Dan Hartman) Love Is All Around (Wet Wet Wet) 16.91% (4/4) Elli Erl Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes) Trouble (Pin ...
Famous quotes containing the word wet:
“Gabriel will come from the water
With a fish-tail, and talk
Of wonders that have happened
On wet roads where men walk....”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“To Meath of the pastures,
From wet hills by the sea,
Through Leitrim and Longford,
Go my cattle and me.”
—Padraic Colum (18811972)
“Odors from decaying food wafting through the air when the door is opened, colorful mold growing between a wet gym uniform and the damp carpet underneath, and the complete supply of bath towels scattered throughout the bedroom can become wonderful opportunities to help your teenager learn once again that the art of living in a community requires compromise, negotiation, and consensus.”
—Barbara Coloroso (20th century)