Visual effects are often integral to a movie's story and appeal. Although most visual effects work is completed during post-production, it usually must be carefully planned and choreographed in pre-production and production. Visual effects are designed and edited in Post-Production, with the use of graphic design, modeling, animation and similar software, while special effects are made on set, such as explosions, car chases and so on. A visual effects supervisor is usually involved with the production from an early stage to work closely with production and the film's director to achieve the desired effects.
Read more about this topic: Visual Effects
Other articles related to "timing":
Timing is the time when something happens or the spacing of events in time.
Timing may also refer to:
- Timing (comedy), use of rhythm, tempo and pausing to enhance comedy and humour
- Timing (linguistics), rhythmic division of time into equal portions by a language
- Timing (music), ability to "keep time" accurately and to synchronise to an ensemble
- Color timing, photochemical process of altering and enhancing the color of an image
- Ignition timing, timing of piston and crankshaft so that a spark will occur near the end of the compression stroke
- Market timing, by attempting to predict future market price movements
- Timekeeping, the process of measuring the passage of time
- Synchronization, timing a process relative to another process
... to make estimates of the time to reinforcement delivery using a scalar-timing process ... This scalar-timing process rescales estimates for different values of the interval being timed ... Scalar-timing implies a constant coefficient of variation ...
... Graham III, was the Director of Timing Scoring for the Indianapolis 500 from 1978-97 ... IN, Graham Created the 1st fully automatic electronic race timing and scoring system and introduced many of the timing-and-scoring procedures now used in American open-wh ...
... It has been designed for timing and styling of subtitles, as well as the creation of karaoke ... Features include support for timing to both audio and video, and can use many video processing bindings to process those, such as FFmpeg and Avisynth ... In fansubbing terms, Aegisub is used for translating, timing, editing, typesetting, quality checking, karaoke timing and karaoke effecting ...
... from playback of the vocal and piano reduction scores, total timing of the piece is as follows ...