The guiding principles are:
- We are faithful to our individual religious traditions and practices.
- We respect the right of others to hold spiritual beliefs and religious practices different from our own
- We cooperate and collaborate in ministry.
- We are committed to the highest standards of morality and personal integrity.
- We are committed to professionalism in the performance of duty.
Read more about this topic: United States Navy Chaplain Corps
Other articles related to "guiding principles, principles":
... The Lee Myung-bak administration is guided by four principles pragmatic and result-oriented approaches strict principles and flexible approaches national consensus and balance between inter ... The Lee government will strictly abide by principles but take flexible approaches ... It will hold to the principles of achieving the denuclearization of North Korea and pressing for sincere and effective dialogue ...
Famous quotes related to guiding principles:
“For the child whose impulsiveness is indulged, who retains his primitive-discharge mechanisms, is not only an ill-behaved child but a child whose intellectual development is slowed down. No matter how well he is endowed intellectually, if direct action and immediate gratification are the guiding principles of his behavior, there will be less incentive to develop the higher mental processes, to reason, to employ the imagination creatively. . . .”
—Selma H. Fraiberg (20th century)